UT - Tactical ops - Bookable servers plz!!!!!!

O

old.nwfduanedibley

Lo all,

Hows about supporting UT Tactical-Ops on your bookable servers - this is a great mod and is really going places and it would be great if Barrysworld would support it. I have a clan {NwF} - No Wucking Forries - and am in 2 comps at the mo - only bookable servers are hard to find - please help :)

http://www.tactical-ops.net if you require to know more about the best Terr/Swat mod out there now - it is even better than CS!!!! - check it out.

Thx

O

old.limey baston

:)

Lo Duane...

I second that request!

O

old.limey baston

err

Does anyone actually bother replying to these - this is a perfectly valid question...

O

old.[FF]-NEURO

[FF] in da place !

Yes, please we need more servers !

O

old.markoxford

I have already asked this question and the reply was that the TO mod required some fiddling about with, but they would get it working soon. There is a huge TO community just waiting for a ISP with Barrysworld's excellent reputation to provide us with the facilities for matches and practise.

I now add my voice to the list asking for a bookable TO server.

O

old.Spin

TO Bookable Servers

I'd just like to add that TO has a massive following and Bookable servers would be a real bonus for the community.
btw..A few public ones would be nice too.
Ah well, lets just keep filling the wireplay servers.

O

old.LIMEY_N-Rage

Me agrees

Lo, my first post here :)!

With the TacOps Community growing bigger each Day theres sure a need for more Servers!

Give us! Give us!

O

old.limey baston

see!

That gamespy thing says an awful lot - and yet you can book unreal fortress wars on barryworld! - WTF?

O

old.limey baston

We will keep this around for some - SOMEONE FROM BARRYSWORLD PLEASE ANSWER!

O

old.DAFT RV52

Yeah, cmon Barrysworld we need some bookables for Tac Ops please.
no we NEEEEEEEED some bookables.
Please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom