UT more goth then Q3?

O

old.nukleus

This is an absolute identity crisis. You see, is that, becuase of the lighting effects and tendancy toward slightly "cleaner" looking skins that incorporate more leather/ PVC, UT is the more gothic. Or is it that, because of the clear obsession with disturbing goth rock/ death metal album covers shown in Q3's textures, that QTA is the more gothic? On the other hand, the slightly more comic book dimensions of the Q3 skins suggests and overiding grundge influence (and what about anarki, slash et al?).
Being a goth, with grunger connections, but no respoect (I can't handle a skateboard) I'd go more for UT

T

throdgrain

nah q3 geezer all the.much more sisters of mercy than ut.isn't there a map called "temple of love"? or is that something else....

O

old.MeanMrMustard

My house is the Temple of Domestic violence :)

Anyway, q3 is more goth, UT is more futuristic.

T

throdgrain

haven't seen a goth in a long time... do you wear black everything ,still? black woolley jumpers etc?
omg ive gone all retro :)

W

Wij

/me dies hair black and pretends to have a limp

O

old.evil-bastard666

Yes we do wear black.
I just find it hard to decide which shade of it to wear in the mornings.

W

Wij

I think this year's trend is musty-baked-bean-stained black.

O

old.evil-bastard666

Christ, you're so 1900's!

Its beer-stained and stale tobbacco smaelling black this year! Sorry to put you down.

W

Wij

Goths don't drink b33r. They drink Thunderbird Red.

jump.gif

O

old.evil-bastard666

No the beer gets thrown at them by the townies.
Anyway, I drink absinthe!

W

Wij

hehe. I used to call real ppl townies when I was a student too. That was a long time ago tho. Seems a bit silly now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom