Ut 2

W

Wazzerphuk

Not March, nowhere near march. Your more likely to see it in the month UT came out (November), as the game is nowhere near finished yet. Yes, a great deal has been done - but saying March is like saying Duke 4 is going to come out tomorrow :)

B

bigbb

I did say, unreliably informed. Thereon, I accept no responsibility for the forecast release date.

W

Wij

I am unreliably informed that you fancy fat blokes.

S

Summo

I am unreliably informed that UT2 will not feature the same strong multiplayer stuff as UT BUT WILL BE MORE LIKE dull, unoriginal single-player stuff like Unreal.

Am I right, or what?

O

old.Brew

UT 2 is due out round about June or July-ish. The actual game is virtually completed already, so the distant release date means that the developers have plenty of time to polish it up. :)

W

Wazzerphuk

Originally posted by SomeGuy
I am unreliably informed that UT2 will not feature the same strong multiplayer stuff as UT BUT WILL BE MORE LIKE dull, unoriginal single-player stuff like Unreal.

Am I right, or what?

No, as per usual you're entirely wrong. It'll be almost entirey MP focused, like UT. It will have a much better bot system though, for people who do require a single player blast. Unreal 2 will follow on from Unreal and be the single player daddy.

S

Summo

For Unreal II, the game is going back to its roots -- back to the single-player experience.
But that's from Gh3ySpy and it's old and they're wankers and they suck cock and... so on.

But it does seem to have more multiplayer stuff than UT so it looks like it'll be BLOODY BARGAIN!!"!"!

S

sabrex

It would have to be bloody good to beat wolfy and from the pics at pczone are anything to go by (ooh you can look like a clown) its going to be another game released that is more like a MOD and charge you full wack. We will see ..........

S

Summo

Man, you are so wrong (imo, obviously). RtCW is a lacklustre standard FPR which brings nothing new to the genre. It's the most blantant Q3 mod there is.

U2 and UT2 are based on a new engine which will really push things, according to previews, screenies and videos.

A weak argument, I know but until the games are released we can't really judge. I certainly doubt that RtCW will be U2's competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom