• I never use aquity charge

Votes: 64 47.8%
  • I would use aquity charge if there isn't red quity buff available

Votes: 61 45.5%

• Total voters

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
When playing a cloth caster

Lately i am mostly using Immoring charge alot on a caster when i play one, especialy when group doesn't have red aquity buff.
immo ring + some buff bonus wich most caster temps have allready give more then 10ish int. if you have eiryncharm you can switch with star drop to cap buff bonus. wich is arround 12more aquity then red aquity buff. and it aint shearable :)

just have to get used to it when rebuffing every 10ish minuts
not shearable
beats yellow aquity buffs from some druids big time :)

Did a testing:
my druid with 42 nurture for red aquity buff with 25% buff bonus and 24% body resists.
The bainshee qama as damage whore.

Qama rr8 has 264int without any buffs and nukes for 499 damage every nuke on 24% body.

Red aquity buff gives qama 345int and he will nuke for 586 damage every nuke on 24%body.

Immo ring with 25% buff bonus gives qama 357int and will nuke for 599 on 24% body resists. (+aquity won't affect cap damage tho wich is at 817 for qama). (2.2% damage increase between red aquity and immo ring)

With yellow aquity buff its 327int and 567damage on 24%body. (5.4% damage difference with immo charge)

Would you use Immo charge over every aquity buff?
or would you use Red aquity buff if group has it.
but if rvr group doesn't have red aquity would you use immo ring OVER the yellow aquity?

Qama has Aquity4 MoM4 and 15int at creation

Eyres

Banned
15 int and not 15 dex??!?! lols noob

but ye what i said in other thread... my answer is i cba and i dont have the money.... plusim RUT horney

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
sometimes... why so many threads on caster 'Little Black Book' secrets lately... pfff ;(

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I find acuity is very rarely sheared, even if you give them time to shear two plus buffs, most people will shear the two other specs then move on to another target. So the only time it's worth using is when buffing up after dying, but personally I'd rather save the item timer for some power charge in that case and let clerics do the buffing.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Void959 said:
I find acuity is very rarely sheared, even if you give them time to shear two plus buffs, most people will shear the two other specs then move on to another target. So the only time it's worth using is when buffing up after dying, but personally I'd rather save the item timer for some power charge in that case and let clerics do the buffing.

d/q -> acuity....that's the way I do it on casters =)

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
"but if rvr group doesn't have red aquity would you use immo ring OVER the yellow aquity?"

I use buffbots. Otherwise I would use immo.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Lollersausage ..aquity charge for porting into poc solo and pOwning teh nubs lolzlzozlzlzolz

No seriously though..waste of money..use the buffs .

Always carry 2 krojers dex rings incase im solo and I meet a valk or incase i get sheared incombat and the clerics or druids are being suppressed .

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Dont know really, I use both AF charges, AT, sash, tart, boz, quite frequently.. Having a hard time pushing in another item based timer.

Difference for me is 13 int. from 331 to 344 (Im a luri) I like it alot! And might concider starting to use it more frequently.

I feelt more damage then 2,2% thou ;]

EDIT: and to answer the poll, I would never run with yellow acuity...

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Too many timers imo allready.

/edit Not that im much about damage anyway :p Hardly get to nuke as it is.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Nice hint!

Gonna get a stardrop + immo now for this :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Konah said:
sometimes... why so many threads on caster 'Little Black Book' secrets lately... pfff ;(
because this was one of their most precious secrets! USING CHARGES OMG THEY CAN LOLS?!

E

Eruptix

I thought about doing this some time ago,but I rly cba wasting 300-400g a eve to rebuff every 10 min

givf longer charges timers please..just make it like waterpots and it would be <3

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Eruptix said:
I thought about doing this some time ago,but I rly cba wasting 300-400g a eve to rebuff every 10 min

givf longer charges timers please..just make it like waterpots and it would be <3

dno, its more like 200-300g a night. maybe even less

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
liloe said:
d/q -> acuity....that's the way I do it on casters =)

depends on what type of caster tbh :)
if its cabby/sm i would do d/q then aquity shear
sorcs and theurgs d/q dex then maybe aquity.

<3 new shearspeeds and 1600range btw

acherfotm

Fledgling Freddie
as you can see from the one fight recored by me in the bdc movie i use d/q charges on the caba. probably the buff i lose the most in fg fights if i dont have it from charges. since i dont have a duartion gear template it kinda hurts to lose it just before a fight since i have to swich 3 items for bonuses + the krojers ring for the charge. both our clerics have red int buffs tho

E

Eruptix

Stallion said:
dno, its more like 200-300g a night. maybe even less
ye,but its more the "do it every 10 fucking minutes" part that annoys me :p

on hib with +af charges you can pop em on INC,but this cant be done with immo charges unless you're going to fit stardrop into template :(
switching on inc to it and using the charge is just not doable :/

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Well im a body sorc and yes i use immolated but not that often dont worth the money with that zergs out i prefair the bb acuity anyway we getting to pay the insane price of arti repair charges just give a plus to this budget.....

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Eruptix said:

on hib with +af charges you can pop em on INC,but this cant be done with immo charges unless you're going to fit stardrop into template :(

...no way anyone is gonna reset item timer at inc with an AF charge. and they are used with buff bonus too. :rolleyes:

statued

Loyal Freddie
i used d/q charge alot cause cause it was number 1 thing i was sheared of :< ill use acuity charge with bb now though since ive read results :p

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Eruptix said:

you get alot more AF using TOA bonus, it's the same really, and never use af on inc ... all your timers will be fucked up. AF is up for 10 mins so make sure to uses it between fights.

MaCaBr3

Banned
It's these kind of crap, that makes this game stupid.

"if you time the aquity crap from the immo ring lalal and multiply it with the distance that time travels from here to the moon u'll nuke harder"

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
It's this kind of crap that makes this game awsome tbh.

E

Eruptix

well the AF on inc was actualy more of a reference to what I did on classic :eek:

but you're right :)

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
It's these kind of crap, that makes this game stupid.

"if you time the aquity crap from the immo ring lalal and multiply it with the distance that time travels from here to the moon u'll nuke harder"

lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom