(Users Browsing this Forum: Clowneh! )

C

Clowneh!

wheres everyone gone?

i just finished watching some jonathan ross thing (probably a repeat) final one in series or summat with jim carey

that shit was funny, but why does jim carey over act so much :/

D

dysfunction

Cos he's frightened and insecure??

Oh and everyone had gone to bed for a group orgy. You were not invited!

E

Embattle

Esp since you're not a member of the Deity clan :p

W

WPKenny

I browse with privacy turned on...never know WHO'S watching.

N

Nos-

Originally posted by Clowneh!
wheres everyone gone?

Your post at 02:48 tells us two things.

1.) Everyone other than you is either sleeping, having sex or still out enjoying the evening.

2.) You really should have been doing one of the activities listed above.

S

Sharma

Re: Re: (Users Browsing this Forum: Clowneh! )

Originally posted by Nos-
Your post at 02:48 tells us two things.

1.) Everyone other than you is either sleeping, having sex or still out enjoying the evening.

2.) You really should have been doing one of the activities listed above.

hmm, sleeping was my pick of the night :)

J

Jonny_Darko

I think Jonny Vegas selling his wedding pictures to Viz for £1 was sheer class (he mentioned it on Jonathan Ross). That guy is a genius and I love him for sticking two fingers up at the celeb establishment like that.

Also, Jim Carrey...he seriously can't be like that all the time can he? I just wanted him to get out of character and have a chat, though admittedly he was funny.

J

Jonny_Darko

Nah this was Friday night the original showing. Last night I did what I've often thought I've missed in recent times, which was go to a rockin' house party full of 18 year olds.

I can't tell you how old it made me feel.

J

Jonny_Darko

I wish...

I was the 25 year old who noticed that the band were shite, (not because they played loud guitar music and screamed a lot but because they had no idea about playing "together") and warned all night, like an old man, that the huge bouncy castle full of drunken 18 year olds was asking for serious trouble.

I felt seriously vindicated when the castle, which wasn't attached to the floor properly, fell backwards leaving a dozen kidz trapped for about half an hour til we could muster enough manpower to put it straight again! :)

Plus, why are all the kids into Marilyn Manson and Korn these days? I assumed it would be all new stuff that I didn't know about but Manson and Korn were around when I was still at school...I assumed this stuff would be old and outdated by now.

All I could think about all night was how much I didn't want to be a teenager again. And I've been wishing a lot recently, until last night, that I was. Seeing all these well-provided for middle-class kids dressed up like circus freaks (actually no offence to anyone, I quite enjoyed the look, it beats townie kids any day) and talking about their "serious issues" all night was highly comical. It's also amusing that I heard several of the [many] blokes in black eyeliner, string tops, nail polish and baggy trousers talking about how their crazy look made them "individual".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom