Usenet advice

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Ahoy,

Looking to find a decent usenet provider, contemplating the switch from Newshosting currently.

Download speeds seem to be a bit slack on newshosting recently as does retention, and I'm paying $19.99 a month which seems a bit excessive, only issue is I do need unlimited download or 500GB at least :|

Any suggestions of a decent one up to about £13 max?

soze

I am a FH squatter
I use Supernews as my main server which is very fast and lets you use HTTPS. It is 9 euros a month. I also have a TweakNews subscription for 5 euros a month which is only 10mb but it is mainly for DCMA'd stuff as they are slower to pull it down.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
which usenet client do you use to download via there ? I've been using The newshosting own one for the past 12 months or so

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
grabit mainly now the tie in for newzbin for that snzb thingy plugin for the browser didnt work so easily now

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Used to use newsdemon until nzb matrix went down and nzbsrus went gay.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I use BinTube and their player/downloader thing. It lets you stream (instantly) as you download which is great for 1080p movies and stuff. It's also good because you can filter out any password protected crap before you are anywhere near finishing the download.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I use Giganews for the access.
sabnzbd running as a service for the downloading, unrar'ing and extracting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom