Useless mid fags......

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Takes 3 people to chain those Mids and other Mids over and over again, so don't whine but group up :p.

That shammy is funny, yesterday he MoC dotted my Sorc, so I QC-rooted him and went away.

Dard

Part of the furniture
Takes 3 people to chain those Mids and other Mids over and over again, so don't whine but group up :p.

That shammy is funny, yesterday he MoC dotted my Sorc, so I QC-rooted him and went away.

Scout, Mincer & Champ not the ideal set up to take that grp & 3 hunters.

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf you expect me to do ? there was 2 maybe 3 albs around & 1 hib. I'd been having a few fights with a few of the mid stealthers around (2 or 3 maybe 4 at some point hunters) & you & your shit head mates come steaming in & roll us. Then you sit on the bridge waiting for the hunters there to pop me & the scout in the area.

Server numbers had started to increase, only a little, but a few people had resubbed. People like you will make sure that trend doesnt continue & you can stand on that bridge all alone with your thumbs up your arses while hibs make sure you can get your keeps & towers in Alb.

You really would think people would have learned by now. Idiots.

We were at the bridge because that was where the only action was and there's been too much whine about tower camping, There was about 6 or 7 albs, mostly scouts, at least 3 of them and a theurg, they were refusing to engage, just running from the keep to bolt/arrow range and firing off pets or using bows then running back inside when we came out to them.

Meanwhile you kept coming frm the other end of the bridge and stun/mezzing us, then you complain about us attacking you? If you don't want a fight don't attack a group.

It's hardly our fault there are low numbers, it would help if those who were in rvr would actually take on a challenge instead of standing at a distance trying to get off shots and running away.

We weren't all alone, we were almost constantly camped by an alb group, the only ones who had their thumbs up their asses were them because they did nothing but stayed out of our range and ran back to the guards if they thought we would come for them, it's lame things like that cause people to give up.

Oh and we weren't on the bridge all the time we were every few minsutes running around and tryiong to come for the albs from diferent diresctions, which is how you got your screenshot. There were mids there most of the time, but it wasn't us all the time.

And all the time we were there i only ever saw one single mid stealther who was nothing to do with us, try to get your facts straight before mouthing off, it just makes you look daft.

Dard

Part of the furniture
We were at the bridge because that was where the only action was and there's been too much whine about tower camping, There was about 6 or 7 albs, mostly scouts, at least 3 of them and a theurg, they were refusing to engage, just running from the keep to bolt/arrow range and firing off pets or using bows then running back inside when we came out to them.

Meanwhile you kept coming frm the other end of the bridge and stun/mezzing us, then you complain about us attacking you? If you don't want a fight don't attack a group.

It's hardly our fault there are low numbers, it would help if those who were in rvr would actually take on a challenge instead of standing at a distance trying to get off shots and running away.

We weren't all alone, we were almost constantly camped by an alb group, the only ones who had their thumbs up their asses were them because they did nothing but stayed out of our range and ran back to the guards if they thought we would come for them, it's lame things like that cause people to give up.

Oh and we weren't on the bridge all the time we were every few minsutes running around and tryiong to come for the albs from diferent diresctions, which is how you got your screenshot. There were mids there most of the time, but it wasn't us all the time.

And all the time we were there i only ever saw one single mid stealther who was nothing to do with us, try to get your facts straight before mouthing off, it just makes you look daft.

Lol .. there was 6 or 7 albs .. mostly 3 scouts & a theurg .. thats 4 .. theres 8 mids in the screenies not 6 & there was 3 or 4 Hunters there, Adam-somting, Jil-somting & im pretty sure gustav was about as well. Never mind though, them sums can be tricksy at times i guess.

Also, there was no group of albs that im aware of, i was the theurg playing earlier in the evening i was also on Gamah later in the evening, its not possible for me to be petting you from the front & mezzing / stunning you from behind i dont have enough computers nor do i have time travel skillz :( In between i tried a few runs on my necro (you got me to the side of the bridge & at the back of the bridge) as i ran a loop to eras back to the bridge & then i logged my friar (Deepfat) that was the one you lot chased from the ruins to the bridge, across the river & up to the keep.

Your turn :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I hope you're running tonight and not FG , Dard, I need rps on sorc :D

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol .. there was 6 or 7 albs .. mostly 3 scouts & a theurg .. thats 4 .. theres 8 mids in the screenies not 6 & there was 3 or 4 Hunters there, Adam-somting, Jil-somting & im pretty sure gustav was about as well. Never mind though, them sums can be tricksy at times i guess.

Also, there was no group of albs that im aware of, i was the theurg playing earlier in the evening i was also on Gamah later in the evening, its not possible for me to be petting you from the front & mezzing / stunning you from behind i dont have enough computers nor do i have time travel skillz :( In between i tried a few runs on my necro (you got me to the side of the bridge & at the back of the bridge) as i ran a loop to eras back to the bridge & then i logged my friar (Deepfat) that was the one you lot chased from the ruins to the bridge, across the river & up to the keep.

Well...I showed up for 20 mins that evening and was involved with a 3v3 battle on the alb bridge. I was staying stealthed and out of it when I got hit with ae mezz and then direct stun from a mincer. Pretty sure was Gamah but he must have been the new owner. So I joined in to kill the seemingly fairish odds of mids v albs.

Guess its seeing a persons perception of events that makes me realise that ppl view everything in different ways. Sorry if you felt I played unfair, but next time don't attack me and expect me to stay out of something that was started well before I arrived.

I was involved with less than 3 fights in total during my 20 mins login, but I'm sure your perception was that I was the one adding freely everytime you came out throughout the entire evening.

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie

Well i counted 6 or 7 INCLUDING the 4 i mentioned, that's why we stayed around there, if there was only 2 or 3 then we would have gone off and found somewhere else.

The hunters that were there, i never saw them, they may have been there but i never saw them and if they were there they were nothing to do with us.

There are 8 in the screeny because the other two were nothing to do with us, they just followed us in and added, we can't control what they do, check the guild cloaks in the screeny, you will see two that are not DmF, we rarely run with anyone out of guild and we definitly weren't that night.

Granted we did just chase DF, we were extremely frustrated at being kited at the bridge then being dragged into guards constantly so went roaming and i am afraid we did have a bit of an attack on sight attitude by that time which i apologise for, we were just frustrated that the albs there wouldn't come out to play.

Dard

Part of the furniture
Well...I showed up for 20 mins that evening and was involved with a 3v3 battle on the alb bridge. I was staying stealthed and out of it when I got hit with ae mezz and then direct stun from a mincer. Pretty sure was Gamah but he must have been the new owner. So I joined in to kill the seemingly fairish odds of mids v albs.

Guess its seeing a persons perception of events that makes me realise that ppl view everything in different ways. Sorry if you felt I played unfair, but next time don't attack me and expect me to stay out of something that was started well before I arrived.

I was involved with less than 3 fights in total during my 20 mins login, but I'm sure your perception was that I was the one adding freely everytime you came out throughout the entire evening.

Was refering to the time of the screenie but now you mention it, you where in a grp the other night on an alt (Gustav-somting?) with Illu & a few others? .. you rolled me solo a few times then, i even got a hug of Illu. If its not you i apologise.

But whatever, im really dissapointed with the way the game plays nowdays, dickhead grps from all 3 realms playing like assholes when with a bit of imagination im sure everyone could have a bit of fun.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
There is a fg of shiteater mids out now too.

Enjoy your dead server retards :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Aika, that was strange behavior from you this evening, expected better tbh :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I've got a cornish pasty! mwhahahhaha.

p.s i'm going to renew my euro account and focus pull people to death :(

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha, the title made me laugh :worthy: Just for that I'd give this thread 4 stars!

A little booring when everyone throws shit at them and all they can say is "ok" though, but I guess that's the kind of personality you'll have to have on this kind of server. On the good side (for the remaining) they even seemed to be willing to learn though. Which might be nice if you want to learn them not to gank people. If they met a duo, maybe they could pick 2 people from their group to fight them! Now that would be a little fun, like a duel-cirkel, but it's moving around.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh... if its red its dead, If your in rvr and you cant take being killed fook off and find some solo cross realming tits to kill... Cuz there seems to be loads of the them. Seeing msg's like dont kill that hib/alb hes my friend is getting to be a common joke....

if you want to Solo dont attack grps, go play CS and take the Moaning with you...

Zerging soloers makes them not resub. Get stuck into duos+, do a bit of siege, knock down some towers. The game is more interesting if you get away from this red or dead blinkered shit. If you want that reroll limors where you can do it 24 hours a day.

Oh but wait - I suspect at the heart of this deep game philosophy of yours its not 'red is dead' - you arnt a role player fighting off the evil encroaching enemy hordes who must be killed at all costs to defend the honour of <insert name here> - what you are actually after is just skilllessly beating down whomsoever you see - and the easier that is for you the happier you are. I bet you even do a beavis and butthead style laugh after youve ganked that soloer don't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom