Useless mid fags......

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Delrunie, Viiper, Huzgal, Elenai, Yarbos, Kerno, Esmy, Deathlydancer...... skilless fags

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
like i said to aika yesterday about his sister, pics or it never happened

Dard

Part of the furniture
Nur nur didnt happen screenie screenie blah blah yawn .. can add Niena, Gustav, Role, Snilje & Knerk & quite a few Hibs to that list, in fact seems to me most of the playerbase these days are nothing but arseholes.

Attachments

• sshot012.jpg
    sshot012.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 154

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
hmm ok

Attachments

• sshot000.jpg
    sshot000.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 129

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
Erm exactly what are we suposed to have done? We had a stand off because the albs wouldn't come out as usual, so we back tracked and came from a diferent angle and killed them, end of story, should have been watching your flanks guys you could have taken us and had done two or three times earlier, just because we used a bit of cunning to beat you you start with the usual whiny crap.

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and elenai and deathly dancer had nothing to do with us, they were just there when it happened.

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
Erm exactly what are we suposed to have done? We had a stand off because the albs wouldn't come out as usual, so we back tracked and came from a diferent angle and killed them, end of story, should have been watching your flanks guys you could have taken us and had done two or three times earlier, just because we used a bit of cunning to beat you you start with the usual whiny crap.

Actually i think i'm thinking of the wrong fight here, were you the alb and hib stealther we ran over on our way towards bold? If so then i understand what you mean and it was kind of a mistake, we were trying to outflank the alb guys who kept coming to bolt range from bold firing off a couple then running back inside and you were in the way, we didn't want to leave any enemies behind us while doing this so took you both down and when we got to bold the other albs had run inside again anyway :(

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
no i was the only hib there, luri chimp and the only albs i saw was Gamah, who u lot chased all over the place, 1st & 2nd time i didnt mind, but 4th time i just logged gratz

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
no i was the only hib there, luri chimp and the only albs i saw was Gamah, who u lot chased all over the place, 1st & 2nd time i didnt mind, but 4th time i just logged gratz

Well it wasn't us most of the time then, we only ran across that part twice the whole night, once when we surprised the albs who wouldnt come attack us and took them down, then the second time when we went through you guys to get to them again (they were camping the end of the other bridge and we went round past that bridge to catch them unawares, unfortunately by time we got around there that time they had already buggered off).

The other times it happened to you must have been someone else because it certainly wasn't us, we only attacked you once as we went through, at least i only remember seeing you the once.

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie

Yes we did chase gamah quite a few times, but that was mainly because he kept stealthing up to us and hitting one of us with a stun or blatting off aoe mez so we went after him, what else would you expect. There were also quite a few times where we watched gamah run past and said on team speak 'nah leave him'.

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
ffs this server needs 2 merge, day after day its just pathetic players crying coz they died in rvr WTF ????????????

aika

Can't get enough of FH
i think its that gimp mid grp me and bondoila killed as a bard/champ duo :(

dunno who is playing gaminja or something, but that must me the worst healer ever.

I jump 4 mids on my champ - healer,shaman rm and warlock - healer ae insta mez me (at least use single insta) then the shammy tries to dot me instead of healing his healer that died, casters stay in banelord range like retards so they cant do shit either :(

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
i think its that gimp mid grp me and bondoila killed as a bard/champ duo :(

dunno who is playing gaminja or something, but that must me the worst healer ever.

I jump 4 mids on my champ - healer,shaman rm and warlock - healer ae insta mez me (at least use single insta) then the shammy tries to dot me instead of healing his healer that died, casters stay in banelord range like retards so they cant do shit either :(

The shaman is a cave shaman, Dotting is what it does, it has only 4 in mend, i was healing at first but the stupid shaman base heals only heal for like 40pts each (although there were some changes in the last patch that i havent looked into yet so may free up some points to put into mend) and wasn't healing shit so i gave up healing and started dotting.

Yes i know we're not too good atm, mid is not our main realm, we don't play there often, these are all new chars, mostly RR2/3 with the odd 4 and we are still learning how to play them. For example Gamjia is used to playing cleric and hasn't quite got the hang of the mezes etc yet.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
No matter what realm you're from, you should know not to stay in banelord range as a caster :eek:

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh... if its red its dead, If your in rvr and you cant take being killed fook off and find some solo cross realming tits to kill... Cuz there seems to be loads of the them. Seeing msg's like dont kill that hib/alb hes my friend is getting to be a common joke....

if you want to Solo dont attack grps, go play CS and take the Moaning with you...

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
Bit hard when mids have all those things on one class.

Yes true, it's just they got them all off before uswe only got one mez off and i was already being inturupted so couldnt get ichor off and there was bugger all we could do about it, we tried to get out of range but just couldn't move.

I've said this all along for years that there should be no stuns or mezzes in the game, what they should have done with crowd control was a series of various types of snares etc.

Once you're stopped dead in the game like that it's very hard to come out on top at lower realm ranks, granted there's purge and ways of getting out of it, but since day one the whole crowd control system was badly implemented to start with, it got to a point before purge etc where all fights were down to who could get the first cc in and that was the end of it, they tried to fix it with purges etc but it's still pretty much the case in a lot of scenarios.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
The usual whine about xrealming, if its red its dead if its not then your a xrealmer.

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
The usual whine about xrealming, if its red its dead if its not then your a xrealmer.

You reading the same post as us?

We're not talking about X-Realming at all, they're complaining that we zerged over the top of two people with a fg (that wasnt a fg, was 6 of us), which we admit to doing, but mainly because we went through them to get to another group we were after and didn't want to leave them behind us just incase they added.

No mention of X-realm at all mate.

The post has deviated ito a thread about our lack of ability, which again we admit to because we are fairly new to it all, and aika and others is giving us advice, which we are happy to listen to, we all have to learn at some time.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh... if its red its dead, If your in rvr and you cant take being killed fook off and find some solo cross realming tits to kill... Cuz there seems to be loads of the them. Seeing msg's like dont kill that hib/alb hes my friend is getting to be a common joke....

if you want to Solo dont attack grps, go play CS and take the Moaning with you...

I pay my subs and I'm a nice guy irl, so I play how i want. Also quite funny to hear you whine about xrealm when you have mid and alb on same cluster xD

aika

Can't get enough of FH

We're not talking about X-Realming at all, they're complaining that we zerged over the top of two people with a fg (that wasnt a fg, was 6 of us), which we admit to doing, but mainly because we went through them to get to another group we were after and didn't want to leave them behind us just incase they added.

The post has deviated ito a thread about our lack of ability, which again we admit to because we are fairly new to it all, and aika and others is giving us advice, which we are happy to listen to, we all have to learn at some time.

I apologize for flame btw, gl with new realm!

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
I apologize for flame btw, gl with new realm!

TY mate, and i didn't see it as a flame, i don't get riled that easy, i'm happy to take any advice whether it's given agressively or passively, life is ohne long learning curve and if we don't listen to others we'll never learn anything.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH

Scroll up some and read your mates post :p

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
Scroll up some and read your mates post :p

The only X-realm post i see is umgruds post and aika's response which i missed and admit you are right, but the main post was nothing to do with x-realming itself.

Dard

Part of the furniture
Yes we did chase gamah quite a few times, but that was mainly because he kept stealthing up to us and hitting one of us with a stun or blatting off aoe mez so we went after him, what else would you expect. There were also quite a few times where we watched gamah run past and said on team speak 'nah leave him'.

Wtf you expect me to do ? there was 2 maybe 3 albs around & 1 hib. I'd been having a few fights with a few of the mid stealthers around (2 or 3 maybe 4 at some point hunters) & you & your shit head mates come steaming in & roll us. Then you sit on the bridge waiting for the hunters there to pop me & the scout in the area.

Server numbers had started to increase, only a little, but a few people had resubbed. People like you will make sure that trend doesnt continue & you can stand on that bridge all alone with your thumbs up your arses while hibs make sure you can get your keeps & towers in Alb.

You really would think people would have learned by now. Idiots.

Dard

Part of the furniture

& you carry on chasing solo-ers half way across a zone coz your too shit to do much else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom