Useful websites

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I figured that we've all got these lil websites that we find useful for everyday shit that we stumble across at random but maybe never share with anyone, so what with part of the spirit of christmas being giving, here's one you guys might find handy:

http://www.transportdirect.info

It's like TFL journeyplanner, but works across the UK.

You guys got any good ones?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
whoever deleted goatse.cx is an idiot, the sites been down for years........

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
who the fuck had the brains to delete my google post. its a useful website

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
ECA said:
whoever deleted goatse.cx is an idiot, the sites been down for years........

Thanks for your kind words ECA... sadly I have to disagree. I am not an idiot, merely a grown up with kids who was modding before they went to bed last night and was not prepared to test the link 'just in case'. Unlike you, I don't frequent sites such as that hence did not know it hd been taken down.

Fuck you, buddy, and Merry Fucking Christmas :drink:

JingleBells

FH is my second home
I often use the Deutsche Bahn website to plan train journeys as it tells you where the train you want to catch is actually going to (and where it's come from). This is bloody useful if you don't want to catch a train that isn't going to be full of strange scots people on holiday to bournemoth.
BoingBoing is the one stop place for all those things that your mates will email you 2 weeks after you've seen them. it's full of use(ful|less) sites, such as analysing how spaghettit breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom