USA verson of catacombs! ><

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
ok, i bought a american verson of catacombs.

1. what can i do? do i have a special american CDkey, or what? do i need a new one?

2. its patching to:

"Darl Age of Camelot
Version 1.74e Release Notes
Server Clustering
March 2, 2005"

Is this possible to change, so that it downdates to EU verson, and then i can download that?

please help me! (damn EBgames in norway for selling me this thing :wanker: )

Litmus

Resident Freddy
patching to EU wont help

you need to buy the game again but the EU version, your US cd-key wont work when trying to create an account therefore you wont be able to login.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
You need a CD Key for the Euro version of Catacombs.

It's best not to patch it to anything after you install it as you get stuff like the chin bug amongst others.

Copy over login.dat and update.dat from your existing installation of Euro DAOC ToA folder.

Edit update.dat and replace all instances of "atlantis" with "catacombs".

Launch the Catacombs client, enter your original DAOC CD-Key and let it update to current version on Euro servers.

When you login it'll say you're not registered to use Catacombs and opens up the registration page in your default web browser.

Register your European Catacombs CD Key against your account and wait up to 30 mins (maybe more)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
its an american version, it will only work on american servers (go figure)

u gotta buy it again

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
omfg! wtf did that gimp store do with the US version of catacombs anyways?!?!?!? ffs><

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Send it back then... I once had this with Trials of Atlantis expansion. I had even opened it. There was even a sticker on the box saying if I ripped it open I wouldn't be able to return it. The shop was so nice to see their fault (on the website it even said that it was an europe version with GOA and Wanadoo in the info) so they took it back and didn't make a hassle of it. Maybe also because I hadn't paid for it yet so it didn't cost me anything extra either. Was a thumbs up to the store! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom