News USA & Iran working Together??!?

tierk

Part of the furniture
I read this article this morning.

Deep South calls in Iran to cure its health blues - Times Online

I found it a good bit of news, that once again shows that people can learn many things from each, if they try. It also proves my point that if you exclude Politics and Politicians from the equation, people, ordinary people, will find a way to bridge barriers, even between so called mortal enemies.

It also ties in nicely, as suggested in the article, that scientists, teachers etc are better a far better way of communicating a sense of friendship, respect and a mutual desire to move forward then any politicians would ever do.

I hope that this will be the first of many new ways of engagement between Iran and the West and i have to say what a refreshing change to read a positive story about the relationship between these two "Mortal Enemies." It certainly beats the usual drivel seen in the press - from both sides - on a daily basis.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I found it a good bit of news, that once again shows that people can learn many things from each, if they try. It also proves my point that if you exclude Politics and Politicians from the equation, people, ordinary people, will find a way to bridge barriers, even between so called mortal enemies.
Just look back at the x-mas celebration during WW1 where you have Germans and English celebrate together in no mans land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom