USA guild

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Hi there

I've currently started playing DAOC again - on Merlin!, I was looking for a decent guild that would both PVE and RVR - after struggling to find a decent guild, I thought I'd look here to try and find anyone I used to play with on the Dyvet server. - My brother and dad also play, I have a SM called Gwadienn, My brother, a healer called Incantati and my dad, a Shammy called Sumia, - we would appreciate the help and support from the guilds and we would help you back! :)

Shammy 45
Spiritmaster 45
Healer 43 ( I think ) :)

Alex/Gwadien :ninja:

Keitan

Banned
Hi there

I've currently started playing DAOC again - on Merlin!, I was looking for a decent guild that would both PVE and RVR - after struggling to find a decent guild, I thought I'd look here to try and find anyone I used to play with on the Dyvet server. - My brother and dad also play, I have a SM called Gwadienn, My brother, a healer called Incantati and my dad, a Shammy called Sumia, - we would appreciate the help and support from the guilds and we would help you back! :)

Shammy 45
Spiritmaster 45
Healer 43 ( I think ) :)

Alex/Gwadien :ninja:

1) nice one getting pled...
2) Merlin cluster will be dead in a year...... classic is getting more and more players... where toa cluster are getting less and less...
3) ToA is too easy mode
4) why the hell did u leave classic?
5) Most people on this board play classic ... as ToA servers are dieing fast.

Himse

FH is my second home
2) Merlin cluster will be dead in a year...... classic is getting more and more players... where toa cluster are getting less and less...
3) ToA is too easy mode

lql.

daoc is losing players all the time, everyone is just pottering around waiting for WAR.

sry but n0.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
3) ToA is too easy mode
What a crock...

1)PL is going on all the time
2)Total pish
3)Yeah right...
4)Because of idjuts like you perhaps?
5)The whole game is declining, mainly due to whingebags like you.

Himse

FH is my second home
What a crock...

2)Total pish
3)Yeah right...

Topped it off perfectly.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
3) ToA is too easy mode

I asked for a guild not advice :)

Keitan

Banned
What a crock...

2)Total pish
3)Yeah right...

so you have joined the "Take the piss out of people for fun cause i am 1337 team?"

thats why this forum and the game is going downhill. not because of me.... its cause every man and his dog is acting all 1337 lol

H@1 2 U
1 $P£@K
B(@U$E
1M
H@R|)
KK THX BAI

- English -

Resident Freddy
have fun getting insta winned :) atleast on classic you have a chance of taking the high rr at low rr......... on toa the chance is 0%

lol?

thats probably because you are a bad player

Im on Nimune atm as a rr4 ranger, and I can easily take other high RR stealthers.
Ofc if I get into melle with an inf im dead, but its about avoiding that and out smarting them, speeding away, turning, poision shooting etc

tactics meight

Himse

FH is my second home
lol?

Im on Nimune atm as a rr4 ranger, and I can easily take other high RR stealthers.
Ofc if I get into melle with an inf im dead, but its about avoiding that and out smarting them, speeding away, turning, poision shooting etc

tactics meight

wow, for once i actually think you have a tiny bit of clue.

Himse

FH is my second home
so you have joined the "Take the piss out of people for fun cause i am 1337 team?"

thats why this forum and the game is going downhill. not because of me.... its cause every man and his dog is acting all 1337 lol

H@1 2 U
1 $P£@K
B(@U$E
1M
H@R|)
KK THX BAI

no.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Try pm'ing someone in Llaw Arian.. They're a guild from dyvet and think they are taking in members atm?

Dunno, cause I haven't really played mid for a while now :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just remembered that the guild on mid/merlin isn't called Llaw Arian, but Celtic Llaw, sorry :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol?

tactics meight

or just call me to add on your fight ;)

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
have fun getting insta winned :) atleast on classic you have a chance of taking the high rr at low rr......... on toa the chance is 0%

a lot of groups have proven u quite wrong, skill > gear

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
whats the main reason (gameplay wise) ppl go classic?
With cassual play, last 3 weeks i templated a warrior and i am almost ml8 (missed 3 ml rushes in a row now)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
3) ToA is too easy mode
i lolled at this, the 2 toa clusters has more people than the Classic servers, by far, now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom