US version vs Euro version

Y

-yoda-

Having played "and stil do" EU + USA servers id have to say usa servers are lots better . not just for patch speed , but for the updates that mythic give quick . they DO have INGAME support . some mention the time difference. well i can honestly say on a more busy usa server you will not even notice you playing ina timezone thats 5+ hrs behind.. there is always people online exp and rvr .. if anything usa rvr is better aat EU times because all the zergs aint out yet.,

where as at 7-11pm outtime is 2-6pm usa time and that is best time for FUN even sized battle rvr. and also some good solo hunting in odins/suavage/gorge .

if it wasnt for all my good friends i have on Eu guild i would be on usa permanantly .nowadays i only play usa if non ofmy guildys are online.. then i just swap to my usa chars n mess about there . but IMO "which i AM entitled to?" Eu servers SUCK compared to the busier USA servers . time difference is nothing there if on mfl/guin or the other busy servers . EU website IMO also SUCKS compared to herald . sure gao's might look pretty but in terms of info etc etc eu hasnt got anything on it .

T

thokegm

Well im from europe and when i come online there is NOBODY i can group up with for some serious GvG.
lets make a little calculation:
playerbase of 1000 americans
playerbase of 100 europeans
we say that 10% of all these like GvG.
what timezone has the most ppl online for GvG?
according to my calculations us timezone..

when i play at night. 2-3am or later +1 gmt i see a lot of ppl online who would love to make a good group and roam somewhere. and Minz u know what im talking about im sure since we come from the same server and realm. ur whole alliance is based (to my knowledge) in the US or about the same timezone and that alliance is based of ppl whos only desire is to have GvGs(to my knowledge at least). there is basically no other alliance/guilds dedicated to GvGs than the ones located in the US. but of course if u can introduce me to a guild/alliance who makes regular guild groups from 8pm->12pm/20.00->24.00 plz tell me about them.

well thats my take on it.
u r prolly wondering who i am. i dont know if my name will help but perhaps.
name is Qomab member of Norwegian Wood and no we dont make regular guild groups.

A

Addlcove

WHAT THE FUCK IS GvG TALK ENGLISJ FOR GODS SAKE...

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by cadiva
I'm with you on this one Tasans.
I wish people would stop with the frigging shite that Prydwen is the land of all that's golden and mature and that Excalibur is full of 12-year-old testosterone driven morons.

Try playing on Prydwen - I've met alot of Hibernians who think the sun shines out of their backsides.

T

thokegm

ok i will talk englisj.
GvG = Group vs Group..
just like PvP and RvR

S

SilverHood

on prydwen you end up getting spanked by one guild RvR group after the other. Doesn't matter what realm you play.

Atleast it isn't the zerging it used to be

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by thokegm
ok i will talk englisj.
GvG = Group vs Group..
just like PvP and RvR

GvG finished like 5months ago on excalibur now its 2Gv2G minimum...

D

Derianna

Originally posted by Jiggs
GvG finished like 5months ago on excalibur now its 2Gv2G minimum...

Not true.
Got some awesome 1fg v 1fg fights last time.

Regards,
Deri

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom