US Vampiir movie

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Reebs said:
I didnt get shit of this movie, I mean..he pretty much spanks albs solo.

To bad there wont be more then like 60-70 lvl 59 chars per realm when we get this char :EEEE

Toa ruined the game

Nf made it even worse than toa did.

Regardless I doubt there's gonna be any lvl 59 chars when we get cata ;)

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
am I blind or is he unbuffed (not self buffs but dr00d buffs)

Jjuraa

Banned
Ncr said:
am I blind or is he unbuffed (not self buffs but dr00d buffs)

Vampiir cant be buffed by other players. but as you can see, not like they need it XD

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
oh really? interesting :clap: but yeah lol imagine a buffed one

(apologies, retired before NF :) )

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Ncr said:
oh really? interesting :clap: but yeah lol imagine a buffed one

(apologies, retired before NF :) )

their stats raise significantly more than other characters when they level, giving the effect of them being permanently buffed (except they can't be sheared, and debuffs aren't as effective vs them, since debuffs work better vs buffs than "natural" stats). Their stats further rise when they gain RRs too..

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:
their stats raise significantly more than other characters when they level, giving the effect of them being permanently buffed (except they can't be sheared, and debuffs aren't as effective vs them, since debuffs work better vs buffs than "natural" stats). Their stats further rise when they gain RRs too..
Nice try to kill bb's. Give that to all classes and give new spells instead of buffing lines.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
OMG did you see the merc he was fighting in the beginning of the movie, on the bridge?
Clever one, he is using traitors dagger in his Mainhand :D He must be doing mad damage with a blue weapon in MH ^^

He is also using croc tooth dagger as offhand, which is slower than traitors afaik. Cant believe that merc is rr6 :p

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:
Their stats further rise when they gain RRs too..

thats not true. nice scare mongering though! ;)

at 50, a vampiir will have +135 str, dex & con, and +88 qui from their 'built in buffs'. not quite as powerful as a fully buffed char, obviously :)

im gonna be rolling a celt vamp (again) here when goa introduce catas, although another luri *is* tempting.
i think vampiir are quite well balanced, as without a full bar of power, which isnt often unless they power up off some greys before fighting, they arent 'super powerful'.
but a gank group of different spec vamps (dem for debuff, sm for snare, ve for fumble debuffs) in a 'traditional' melee set up might be nice for roaming.

edit: and on topic, not that impressive.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Would like to see a movie with a buffed vampiir ;/

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:
He is also using croc tooth dagger as offhand, which is slower than traitors afaik. Cant believe that merc is rr6 :p

Its called ebay ;)

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
thats not true. nice scare mongering though! ;)

Hmm that's what piffy told me :< but after checking, yeah can't find anything to confirm it, oh well :p

Watched the vid now.. he's able to see stealthers pretty far away, yet I can't see detect hidden in vampiir ability lists, they can't get MoS either, and SL isn't up at any time.. what's that about? Someone explain please x<

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
They have a detect hidden selfbuff in one of their lines.

Up to 450 radius, 350 on a reasonable spec.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:
Hmm that's what piffy told me :< but after checking, yeah can't find anything to confirm it, oh well :p

Watched the vid now.. he's able to see stealthers pretty far away, yet I can't see detect hidden in vampiir ability lists, they can't get MoS either, and SL isn't up at any time.. what's that about? Someone explain please x<

he's got 350 radius sl buff, it doesnt look like the normal (int buff) one though :p

icon on top of screeny is the sl buff (well, the one that isnt res illness or heal font :p
meh.jpg

Sparrow

Fledgling Freddie
There was a long thread on the vamp forums during the beta about how much stats raised with RRs.

After the release it was found to be a hoax.

I fell for it :(

No stat buffs affect vampiirs, only effect buffs like haste, AF, damage shield and damage add. They gain 135 str/con/dex and 90 qui on top of normal levelling stats (which are con/str/dex).

A buffbotted person gains 155 str/con/dex and 93 qui.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Vamps are damn nasty, managed to nearly solo an unclaimed keep with one, only died due to a large guard spawn... and 4 hunters, 2 healers and 3 huscarls is a bit too much even for a vamp hehe

Will be fun seeing them in EU, some nice players capable of making full use of them.

Currently standing on 377 con 322 str and 300-something dex with only DF items, and no higher than dex/str/con 3, with 2547 hp and 2057 WS with the WS buff, 1780 without it.

Not bad for an unbuffed leather wearer :D

balistic

Fledgling Freddie
cud anyone rehost this movie if they still have it - seem to have deleted my copy, many thanks

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tbh i remember this movie as one of the worse i ever saw, i sent it directly to trash bin \o/

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I got all Painfool's movies on my computer, but I got no place to host it :-/

Septina, pm me on msn if you want it, can send it to you before I go to work.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
It's mostly fighting noobs and casters who get outskilled by hitting Charge.

Painfool seemed like a good player, in the hands of a good player combined with POS enemies every class can look overpowered.

Mercenary would prolly be a better solo char then a vampiir on Prydwen tho. Access to chain-armour + shield-spec means you are alot more resistant to archers who snipe you from range and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom