US TOA Client

Laddey

FH is my second home
Any idea where i can get it? I have nothing. Can't seem to figure it out from the US Website.

All i need is TOA. It's trying to give me SI Updates and all that shit. Anybody help me out here? Cheers!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Any idea where i can get it? I have nothing. Can't seem to figure it out from the US Website.

All i need is TOA. It's trying to give me SI Updates and all that shit. Anybody help me out here? Cheers!

You will have to get the Catacombs client as that is the earliest one they support

Thadius

Part of the furniture
You sure? Friends are playing with the TOA client atm.

Thats strange, I thoguht everyone used the Catas client because it was now free.

Only thing I can think of is dwonload 14 day trial and patch up to TOA using that link I have just posted.

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
the link you posted includes the cata package. afaik the only way to play on a ToA client would be to install a fresh install from Eu cd's then patch it up to current version on EU (as US dont allow a too big gap between clientversion and server version anymore (to stop ppl from leeching to shards i suspect)) And when u patched toa on eu u change update.dat and patch the last changes of the dragon campain and last 2 patches from the US patcher.

Pm if it seems unclear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom