US Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
I can't understand why so many EX-Euro daocers are considering touching GOA again with a 10 foot pole covered in shit. Do you forget the pain they put us though in daoc? I for one will be playing US Warhammer.

You can already smell the failure from GOA as u guys didn't get a preview weekend - I did and I can tell u it fucking rocked. I bet GOA fuck up the open beta too.

PS: Hi to oldschoolers who remember me.

:m00:

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I can't understand why so many EX-Euro daocers are considering touching GOA again with a 10 foot pole covered in shit. Do you forget the pain they put us though in daoc? I for one will be playing US Warhammer.

You can already smell the failure from GOA as u guys didn't get a preview weekend - I did and I can tell u it fucking rocked. I bet GOA fuck up the open beta too.

PS: Hi to oldschoolers who remember me.

:m00:

Well, thats your choice. Good luck with the time-difference.

/edit Oh, and I'm not sure what you were trying to achieve with this post, but unlike you, the vast majority of players were happy with GOA's service, and as I've said before, the bitter few are a lot more vocal.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
We discussed it quite a lot within our guild and there were people on both sides of the fence. We played DAoC EU to start with and slowely moved to US as the English populations waned.

I dont have such a large problem with GoA, I enjoyed my time with the EU crowd a lot more than the US crowd. Met a lot more decent people and had a lot more fun on EU. Biggest gripe was the Flash account management.

With EU you get all the American mentality which just seem to conflict with the English mentality, at least most of the people in my guild had quite a few bad experiences with US players that never happened on EU servers.

The major factor though was the time difference. In DAoC this worked well as we played in US daytime / early evening so missed all the zergs. We did however miss all the Relic raids and keep takes, starting the next day to a completely different realm map than we left the day before. In WAR the keep and eventually capital takes are so much more important to the game and none of us really wanted to wait up until 2am-4am to complete a raid.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
What was the point of this?

Sorry, playing EU like I did with DAoC. When the game gets to the point where I have to move to the US, I'll stop playing :) I'm not dealing with time differences especially with my upcoming schedule.

EU mentality > US. I made IRL friends because of EU, don't think I will with US.

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie

With that crystal ball can you tell me next weeks lottery? Saves me looking for a job ty. :)

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
i tried us daoc servers when dyvet numbers hit a low and tbh i had an ok time with a guild i joined nice bunch but the time difference was just to much for me hence why i gave up on daoc. i have said it before it wasnt all GOA fault why dyvet died, imo it was a lot of factors.
so i for one will be playing the eu servers (hopefully the one where all the ex-DAOCers are)

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
I'm just gonna cancel my sub if GOA messes up again. Got other things I can spend my money on if these companies doesn't want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom