US servers are boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlackClock

Banned
I was thinking on coming back to EU servers since US is getting a bit boring , and maybe rerolling to another class, sorc is not fun, how is rvr in EU ?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
why dont you log your sorc in and transfer all you cash and stuff to a new toon...or is that not an option?

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Repped several people in this thread.

Hilarious

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
WTF is up with americans admiting they radared like that ... over here radarig is like the lowest of the lowest thing to do over on VN boards it seems they are concidered "cool" if they admit it.

Silly yanks

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
BigBlackClock said:
I was thinking on coming back to EU servers since US is getting a bit boring , and maybe rerolling to another class, sorc is not fun, how is rvr in EU ?

not to be a QQer, but this post comes pretty good in time with the radar ban from US, if you were one of them, pls stay the hell away from EU servers pls... if you wasnt one of them... welcome back i asume or smth....

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
BigBlackClock said:

please fuck off

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
BigBlackClock said:

you didn't get banned then?

:m00:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
ffs, i was about to post the radar link aswell, NOW SOMEONE RUINED IT

Tilda

Roteca said:
not to be a QQer, but this post comes pretty good in time with the radar ban from US, if you were one of them, pls stay the hell away from EU servers pls... if you wasnt one of them... welcome back i asume or smth....
Did you read any other post in the thread?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
vnboard ban thread said:
To those of you who did get banned /salute you did what you needed to do in a game that was fucked up and which required you to radar or get rolled over by FG's who did

lmao

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Great. Now we get 450 radar users from US coming over to EU servers? :(

(Unless they're gonna stop using radar, wich I doubt, as they're morons for starting to use radar in the first place)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
WTF is up with americans admiting they radared like that ... over here radarig is like the lowest of the lowest thing to do over on VN boards it seems they are concidered "cool" if they admit it.

Silly yanks

they just dont care

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
Great. Now we get 450 radar users from US coming over to EU servers? :(

(Unless they're gonna stop using radar, wich I doubt, as they're morons for starting to use radar in the first place)

why would US players go to EU server?

If they wanna keep playing its kina much easier to just activate a free toa account, pl to 50 in 1-2 days, artis+scrolls 1 day, ml 1-10 ~1 week, and done.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
What can I say...I just read through the Merlin VN board...

They seem proud of using radar, being found out and admitting a ban.

Then once they've posted saying they were banned, everyone gives them a fond farewell...

w t f

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
I use radar because everyone else does. LMAO!
Stupid yanks...

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
Did you read any other post in the thread?

yes, but there is also no proof in any of the other post's that he actually did use radar on US, so thats why i said if he did, FO and dont come back to EU, if he actually was boored only, welcome back...

althou i think i know the answer if he did or not....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom