US server

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey guys, cluster is sooooo dead i was thinking of giving US a try. But i dont know if i have to buy boxes all over again etc. And if i do can someone give me a link to a site where i can buy appropriate box.
Anyone know what sever is best ? And how much do they cost for whoever is on US already.

Regards,
Jim

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
go to the main USA site and download the free 14day trial - once installed you can then click on a button in the launcher to buy all the expansions for under £20 ($29 i think) then download/install ... done

http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/downloads/

I'd recomend the classic cluster 609 hibbies (non /anon) on at the moment, 10.00 uk time.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You should find everything you need here ...

http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/download/

Try 14 day trial and if you like afaik acc with all the trimmings is only 20 euro or odd :D

You will need to copy+paste your chosen client also and change the Patch.dat in Notepad from (take TOA client as an example)

Mythic Patch
patch.camelot-europe.com:1280/updates/english/atlantis/mpatch.dat

to ...

Mythic Patch
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/atlantis/mpatch.dat

Patch it up and remember which client is which and bobs yer uncle you can own some yanks ;)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
(This is if you prefer ToA client, dunno about the others)

1. Find the file called "update" in your ToA folder.

2. Make a copy of it as backup so you will be able to get back on EU servers again.

3. Open the "update" file with notepad and you will see these three lines:

Mythic Patch

And replace them with these:

Mythic Patch

4. Launch your ToA program and it will start to update (I think its like 30mb) and you have to make a new account when its updated.

5. Get a free CD-key from www.darkageofcamelot.com to activate your account: (Everybody can use this one, as its for one month trial only - HQPW1QA-W8IMQ1B-M71E7DJ-BYUNQDD-MA7TAWY)

6. Go have fun on US.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Well depending where u wanna play and who u wanna grp with... There is 7 or 8 of us playing Mid Devon (tristan server)

and then you got Team Prodical playing Mid Killbury clustering ( Merlin server )

so if u wanna play mid pm me if you go mid Devon and if u wanna play mid merlin pm Prodical or Koun they will point u in the right place :D

GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom