US Presidential Race 2012

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I don't want to keep bumping the rick santorum thread so here's official sweat thread.

This is the latest nugget of gold from Schmitt Scmomney.

He's complaining because Rick Santorum appealed to democrats to vote for him in Michigan ( primary tonight ):

The reigning champ in the blue corner ( not related in any way to the above vid, just funny to see the difference between them ):

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Obama seems to be the only one who isn't utterly insane.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
this thread is full of raceism! ammirite?!?! *instantrimshot*

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Gonna post this here since it's US politics related, it's fucking hilarious ownage.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Gonna post this here since it's US politics related, it's fucking hilarious ownage.

That is awesome. I always thought Micheal D was just a little Pixie the Irish had voted as president because all the other candidates were dicks, but wow, the guy's a fucking star. That Mike Graham guy is a proper twat though; I've heard George Hook fawning all over the bellend on Newstalk in the past.

Nate

FH is my second home
I guess the only way we have a say in what happens is Cerb? Lets use Cerb for the Freddys vote!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I guess the only way we have a say in what happens is Cerb? Lets use Cerb for the Freddys vote!

good plan, we all have a vote, and whoever we pick Cerb has to vote for. Surely he wont have a problem with that? :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
One of the finish president candidates reminded me of him. Clin-ton

i loved that Google translated the names of several of the Finnish candidates as "Spongebob"

all hail president Spongebob!

that said i hope Obama wins, despite his flaws he doesnt seem to be quite as bat-shit-crazy as the guys representing the republicans

Cyradix

FH is my second home
better-blowjobs-than-no-jobs-clinton-obama.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom