US Origins, any EU guilds recruiting pre-release?

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
Im exited about this "Origins" server, I already have an account open on the US servers *Edit* for a little while and been active on the Devon cluster. I used to be with Synergy back on Excal but last I checked, the webby was run by others and there were no core members in sight! Now I cant even find the webby anymore. I see Eggy is still a moderator :D

I ask if any of the guilds here that are planning to move/re-activate on the US Origins servers and are planning to run a set group, are recruiting before the official release? Im intrested in playing for either realm but want to focus on playing a melee class.

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
Hello lads,

Im defo game on origins if you can use an old exc player :)

Would perfer alb as realm as thats the only realm i've never played :) But im open for all :)

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Doesn't look like theres much interest on these boards, maybe try look on VN?

Or if theres enough peeps on here that would want to start an US Origins Alb guild, we could?

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
probely gonna roll hib whit some old us classic m8's

Chance

Loyal Freddie
alb is gonna be le suck without theurg while mid is able to run with valks...

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
We are a few old excal ppl that will jump on the orgins server once it is up, 4 to count us:;P

However we are all quite experienced players from old grumpy excal we played quite a few chars rr9's etc in guilds from TB,vengance,terra dominus and so on.

Possible we could hook something up

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
We are a few old excal ppl that will jump on the orgins server once it is up, 4 to count us:;P

However we are all quite experienced players from old grumpy excal we played quite a few chars rr9's etc in guilds from TB,vengance,terra dominus and so on.

Possible we could hook something up

Heya, i'm interested in joining Origins server, I played a RR9 Enchanter on excal/prydwen :) Vrikalokas.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Origins eta mates?

Aint been on these forums in a while :<

Illbill

Fledgling Freddie
im up for origins...

HIB is my realm, i guess... either Hero or Champ for me.

or if mid grp is rolled, SM is mine.

i am playing on US atm, so contact me whoever is doing grps...

it damn sux, we have to level from 1-50... no /level, no exp bonuses blabla... darn :D

illbill@live.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom