US marine Core

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
portion of National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and
US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout
Troop visiting his military installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing,
archery, and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL REINWALD: Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

:clap:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What's that generals email address? I want to send him a pwner award of the year :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Excellant!
im bloody sick of people with that attitude, i did archery and shooting when i was a kid, just because i can doesnt mean i go out killing people. Education about weapons, teaching that they are to be used safely and taking the excitement and taboo away from them would (this is just my opionion) result in far less kids sneaking in to their dads desks and blowing the backs of their heads off from curiosity.

We are all taught at an early age how to use knives some people use them irrisponsibly but the majority of the people that use them use them properly. And if you think about it teaching kids to shoot is no less dangerous than teaching them to drive, the real problems (or should i say that most of the real problems) come when people use things they dont respect and know enough about.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
gotta agree, I also did archery and shooting and still do shoot occasionally and I aint no killer :D well owned by the general liked that comment alot :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
A couple went on vacation to a fishing resort up north. The husband liked to fish at the crack of dawn. The wife liked to read.

One morning the husband returned after several hours of fishing and decided to take a short nap. Although she wasn't familiar with the lake, the wife decided to take the boat out.

She rowed out a short distance, anchored, and returned to reading her book. Along came the sheriff in his boat. He pulled up alongside her and said, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading my book" she replies as she thinks to herself, "Isn't it obvious?"

"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informed her.

"But officer, I'm not fishing. Can't you see that?"

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with rape," snapped the irate woman.

"But, I haven't even touched you," groused the sheriff.

"Yes, that's true," she replied, "but you do have all the equipment."

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
How to teach kids "don't use guns"?

Shoot them in the left shoulder when their 10 or so.

Can be fixed, will only leave a "bulletscar" and will teach them not to mess with guns.

Unless their mental and they like it.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
How to teach kids "don't use guns"?

Shoot them in the left shoulder when their 10 or so.

Can be fixed, will only leave a "bulletscar" and will teach them not to mess with guns.

Unless their mental and they like it.

nah its like when i got kicked by another kid when i was still a little boy, i thought: "hey that hurts, maybe it works on him too when i do it"

and it did.... :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well the age is kind of the hard issue here, should it be 10, or puberty infested 14-15...maybe when they start disobeying :p

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
if you shoot a kid in the shoulder he will get his revenge on you and probarly kill you especialy in america:|

"GENERAL REINWALD: Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?"

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Conchabar said:
if you shoot a kid in the shoulder he will get his revenge on you and probarly kill you especialy in america :|

I don't live in america so bring your kids here :D

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
hate to ruin the party but isn't it "Marine Corps" it's just pronounced "core"
---

oh I'm btw quite sure that there is no such general, it's just a joke :)

can probably find it on that website that reveals urban legends. (can't remember name right now)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Addlcove said:
hate to ruin the party but isn't it "Marine Corps" it's just pronounced "core"
---

oh I'm btw quite sure that there is no such general, it's just a joke :)

can probably find it on that website that reveals urban legends. (can't remember name right now)

the joke i pasted was from snoopes.com who researched it and said it was rubbish and that joke is where it originates from

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom