US in Kidnapping Iranian Nuclear Scientist (non)-shocker!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Or, to play devil's advocate, the US offered him a bag of cash, he left with their help, and for whatever reason he's now pissed off and wants to return.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It had occured to me. But to want to go back to Iran, where surely he'll be under the exact same suspicion?

I suspect nothing is as it seems. The article is from the Beeb after all - and Auntie's remit doesn't involve damaging US-UK relations ;)

tierk

Part of the furniture
This is clearly an attempt by the Iranians to cause the USA embarrassment. He was not kidnapped or anything. Iranians smuggled him into the USA under a false name and then claimed he had been kidnapped, then after a period of time the videos are released and then after another period of time he magically appears in the Pakistani Embassy and claims he was kidnapped by USA and tortured!!!

True Story!!

That will probably be the version we will be fed, watch and see.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The truth lies probably somewhere in between.

The US won't admit, ever, to kidnapping a guy and i doubt the rocket scientist would break out of CIA holding.

The Iranian won't admit to collaboration, but i doubt he's just doing it to frame the US.

Possible scenario is, if speaking in between terms;

Guy got flown to the US with some bull story of a nuclear chiddyching, they offered him something for collaboration, he refused and either A: had a case of the panics and thought they were gonna capture him (enter embassy) B: The guy wanted a story to explain his trip. C: They actually tried to hold him on some bull claims, after which he was forced to be let out.

All we know is, someone somewhere is a gonna get a hurt tonight!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wonder how long it'll be before the US finally invades. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Need a "reason" for that. Like..umm...

What's the reasons for last attacks...err...invasions...no...peace operations?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Am i the only one here who's getting a bit sick of the constant; US might start WW3?

If it isn't some missile defence system, or poking north korea, then it's poking Iran and it doesn't seem to change at all depending on the president.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Agreed.

Oh and I would say Aunties remit is anti-american, and anti anything right of centre as well. Basically I see the popular part of BBC, i.e the website and the tv news, as a Big Brother mouthpiece for the Politically Correct overlords :/

Chilly

Balls of steel
the iranian govt probably told him they'd execute his family if he didnt act all pissed off and come home.

tierk

Part of the furniture
the iranian govt probably told him they'd execute his family if he didnt act all pissed off and come home.

I just wonder how they did that when they clearly didnt have a clue where he was and the fact that he hasnt been in contact with any of his family since he was kidnapped. I also just love the way you make that statement as if you have some facts striaght from the guy himself, rather than some half arse bullshit you ahve heard or read from a press source that quite frankly is renowned for lies and misinformation on behalf of its government.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Am i the only one here who's getting a bit sick of the constant; US might start WW3?

a spokesman for the USA said that theyre really sorry for being so late to the last 2 world wars, and to make up for it, are going to be really early next time.

Chilly

Balls of steel
I just wonder how they did that when they clearly didnt have a clue where he was and the fact that he hasnt been in contact with any of his family since he was kidnapped. I also just love the way you make that statement as if you have some facts striaght from the guy himself, rather than some half arse bullshit you ahve heard or read from a press source that quite frankly is renowned for lies and misinformation on behalf of its government.

fuck you and your mum.

I said PROBABLY.

Do I have put a disclaimer on every post I make saying "the following is made by Chilly, who sometimes says things which could be construed as amusing or not entirely accurate, please read with a pinch of salt and try not to get too much sand in your vagina".

I didnt copy it from anywhere, I just thought id jump in with a sarcy comment - cos we all love to hate the iranians.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
a spokesman for the USA said that theyre really sorry for being so late to the last 2 world wars, and to make up for it, are going to be really early next time.

They just don't know of the thought out -fashionably- late concept. It's either after everyones left for the clubs, or the geeky guy that's outside your door before you're home from work.

Do I have put a disclaimer on every post I make saying "the following is made by Chilly, who sometimes says things which could be construed as amusing or not entirely accurate, please read with a pinch of salt and try not to get too much sand in your vagina".

From recent experience, disclaimers are the new black since people do have a bad case of sandyvagitis.

I don't, actually :)

Same here, i don't really hate any group, it's pointless as it's not accurate. But i do get the need for people to unite to do SOMETHING, no matter how silly it is.

It gets even sillier when people unite to do something like..say...object to religion :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Funny, I was going to say something like... worship some invisible sky fairy. :)

Oh i'm not saying that it's silly to object, or if it's silly to believe, just that you;

- Form a group of people.
- Have an agenda.
- Believe in the same doctrine.
- Tell others that your way is right.
- Tell others are wrong.

And use THAT to fight religion, kind of defeats the point :D

But let's not get too much into it, past experiences on topic etc :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I have liked the few Iranians that I have met, religion didn't get in the way...

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I'm the same as Raven. The handful of Iranians I've associated with have been nothing but open, friendly and usually sad that their country of birth is so maligned in the media.

tierk

Part of the furniture
fuck you and your mum.

Resort to personal insults when your personal opinion has been shown to ahve about as much value as a sack of pig shit. Just shows the level of your intellect really.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Resort to personal insults when your personal opinion has been shown to ahve about as much value as a sack of pig shit. Just shows the level of your intellect really.

fuck it, I cant be bothered.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Erm... you completely mis-understood Chilly's entire post, he even explained it for you, but you focused on his insult that was made in jest.

Anyway, despite some stupidly extreme views, the truth will be somewhere in the middle. Does a scientist escaping the CIA seem a bit far fetched to anyone?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Does a scientist escaping the CIA seem a bit far fetched to anyone?

Not really. I never attributed a lot of sense to any human. (Myself included) :)

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Erm... you completely mis-understood Chilly's entire post, he even explained it for you, but you focused on his insult that was made in jest.

Anyway, despite some stupidly extreme views, the truth will be somewhere in the middle. Does a scientist escaping the CIA seem a bit far fetched to anyone?

come on its going to be next years big movie.. escape from the CIA! or tv show

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom