US Emigration? ^^ [Step 2]

Which cluster?

• Bossiney cluster (Classic cluster: Ector, Lamorak)

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Caerleon cluster (Iseult, Kay, Lancelot, Pellinor)

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • Devon cluster (Bedevere, Galahad, Igraine, Morgan Le Fay, Tristan)

Votes: 34 33.7%
  • Killibury cluster (Bors, Gawaine, Merlin, Palomides

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Tintagel cluster (RP servers: Guinevere, Percival, Nimue)

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Gareth (Stand alone Classic server)

Votes: 17 16.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Now since alot of people showed interest. I suppose its time to find out which cluster is in favour as well as realm. I asume theres no interest in playing on Any of the standalone servers apart from perhaps Gareth.

Next poll will be about realms.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Please also, users who do not have any interest in this poll, please don't answer it.

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Argh, I'm sorry mate, voted before I actually read your posts :(

Please disregard my vote for Devon cluster.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I'm not sure which one to choose. Perhaps someone could enlighten me? And perhaps someone else. :p

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Hmm, having viewed the original poll I cannot see how you can claim "alot of people" are interested. Only 22% voted in favour or am I missing something?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Hmm, having viewed the original poll I cannot see how you can claim "alot of people" are interested. Only 22% voted in favour or am I missing something?

45 people voted yes..

If your aim was to create a group or guild over there 45 people would be more than enough.
The actual percentage is meaningless.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
According to Camelot herald the current population is as follows.

Bossiney cluster 455
Ector (Classic)
Lamorak (Classic)

Caerleon cluster1148
Iseult
Kay
Lancelot
Pellinor

Devon cluster 1079
Bedevere
Galahad
Igraine
Morgan Le Fay
Tristan

Killibury cluster 1336
Bors
Gawaine
Merlin
Palomides

Tintagel cluster 807
Guinevere (RP)
Percival (RP)
Nimue (RP)

Pendragon (Test) 6
Mordred (PvP) 198
Gaheris (Coop) 253
Gareth (Classic) 1238

Currently defending the realms:
North America 6,520
GOA Europe 9,966
Korea (n/a)
Japan 96
Worldwide
Last Updated: 7/05/06 01:59 PM

So following hat I would either go with Caerleon och Killibury.

What makes people decide on where to go? :p

Neo

Loyal Freddie
The server with the largest population imo.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
According to current stats peopel are going for the cluster with most servers. :p

I went with Killibury cluster. Checked again now and the population was like 1950 there.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
I wonder when they will have to cluster some of the french/german servers to the english cluster. Would be fun to hear the french/german whine about having to live with ingame english ^^

Himse

FH is my second home
Merlin, Gawaine, Bors and Palomides cluster is really nice to play.

Plenty of rvr there, with many groups. Well there used to be about 3-4 months ago =)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
If this work we could perhaps run two different groups? On both clusters? I'll leave another poll for realms in a few days.

Keriwin

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
According to Camelot herald the current population is as follows.

Bossiney cluster 455
Ector (Classic)
Lamorak (Classic)

Caerleon cluster1148
Iseult
Kay
Lancelot
Pellinor

Devon cluster 1079
Bedevere
Galahad
Igraine
Morgan Le Fay
Tristan

Killibury cluster 1336
Bors
Gawaine
Merlin
Palomides

Tintagel cluster 807
Guinevere (RP)
Percival (RP)
Nimue (RP)

Pendragon (Test) 6
Mordred (PvP) 198
Gaheris (Coop) 253
Gareth (Classic) 1238

Currently defending the realms:
North America 6,520
GOA Europe 9,966
Korea (n/a)
Japan 96
Worldwide
Last Updated: 7/05/06 01:59 PM

So following hat I would either go with Caerleon och Killibury.

What makes people decide on where to go? :p

actually its a hell of a lot more... usually 2k'ish at 12-1am gmt... remember those are pop stats from EU times... and tbh Caerleon is great... very balanced though hibs have 4 relics, albs/mids only 1

atos

Fledgling Freddie
So the wierd part is 150 voted on other poll and only a third here. Anyways, I expect it to be more. The question is if those who voted for one cluster could be talked into going the one where the majority is going?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
pls give a option: Fuck us servers, they all cheat dont wanne play there!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Please also, users who do not have any interest in this poll, please don't answer it.

As an answer to your question.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
atos said:
As an answer to your question.

Personally, I would just go to the realm/server with the most European playerbase :)

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
its Gareth classic server of course. 1500+ in EU prime, and less work to be done (ie master lvls and artis)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Nice, finally some real contribution instead of people saying this and that sucks

Thank you.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
atos said:
So the wierd part is 150 voted on other poll and only a third here. Anyways, I expect it to be more. The question is if those who voted for one cluster could be talked into going the one where the majority is going?
Very few, now who would want to pay XX amount of dollar or euro to get an expansion kitted account when they have the same on EU. it works here aswell believe it or not

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Server with highest Pop and will probably roll mid as its the only realm I've not played past lvl 5 :)

Most likely to roll caster first, possibly SM, shammy and follwed by SB/Hunter later on.

Would definitely join a European based guild on US side.

Anyone know the IP's of teh US servers? Just want to ping them and make sure they are reasonable from Dubai.

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
no need to complelty strip EU cluster empty of ppl, not like US servers are much better other than more ppl which equals simply to more zergs

atos

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
Very few, now who would want to pay XX amount of dollar or euro to get an expansion kitted account when they have the same on EU. it works here aswell believe it or not

Not sure where you are going with this. I would certainly pay for another account on US if I had people to play with and more action and balance between realms.

grizzy said:
No need to complelty strip EU cluster empty of ppl, not like US servers are much better other than more ppl which equals simply to more zergs

Frankly I couldnt give a rats arse about the EU cluster. What matters for me is that I have fun. I'm not going to have a bad game experience just to please others. I pay for my account I'm free to move to another place. So given the chosie about playing myself ungrouped and being ganked by zerging twats and play with a guild of EU players getting zerged the same amount on US I think I will chosie the later of the two.

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
atos said:
Frankly I couldnt give a rats arse about the EU cluster. What matters for me is that I have fun. I'm not going to have a bad game experience just to please others. I pay for my account I'm free to move to another place. So given the chosie about playing myself ungrouped and being ganked by zerging twats and play with a guild of EU players getting zerged the same amount on US I think I will chosie the later of the two.

I dont want u to get the wrong idea of what i said, but why cant u find urself a community here ? on EU. It is very stupid trying to put up something even close to a set guild even for the EU, not even gonna talk about another continent :p
Just though an experianced played like u shud know that :) but then again, i have no idea of what fun to you is :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
This is the final solution for me. I got an inactive acount on US with catacombs activated. Currently the population on mid is utter wank ont he cluster. The other servers are either frensh or german. I don't apriciate PvP-server and I recon putting a group up on classic would tke twice the amount of dedication. Something Which I do not have.

If I can't enjoy US this game has jsut lost its touch (again) for me.

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
tbh im very bored with EU cluster also and now that alb has decided to zerg lately i have even though of rerolling to mid :p

grizzy

Loyal Freddie
just for the kicks, can some1 gifv IP to ping for US servers plz ?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Killibury 90% radar
Caerleon. ex lance+random shit servers=dead
Devon loads of pacific timers barely any euro time playing. and the 8v8 is non existant.

Others I doubt are better :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom