Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not really. It'd be business as usual.

Dem or Republican - nowt material will be changing.
Banning anonymous shell companies won’t help fight corruption and the lawlessness of the rich?

mmm’kay....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Banning anonymous shell companies won’t help fight corruption and the lawlessness of the rich?

mmm’kay....
I said there will be no material difference

It's just more window dressing and won't fix any structural problems. In the same way that, effectively, Obama was just a black George Dubya.

Not surprising, considering both sides are funded by the same people and companies. All government is nowadays is middle-management for the rich.

Evidence: Nothing material changes under Labour or Conservatives, or under Dems or Republicans. Ever.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I said there will be no material difference

It's just more window dressing and won't fix any structural problems. In the same way that, effectively, Obama was just a black George Dubya.

Not surprising, considering both sides are funded by the same people and companies. All government is nowadays is middle-management for the rich.

Evidence: Nothing material changes under Labour or Conservatives, or under Dems or Republicans. Ever.
Fixing some things that are bad doesn’t make things better.

mmm’kay...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think Trump is pretty much fucked at this point despite what polls say, look at the state of Corona again in the USA and it's all happening under him. If he wins the next election it will firmly cement my belief than a large majority of America is thick and shit.

That said, we're going the same way... I've stopped calling us the UK or England, I've started calling us Little USA because our Government is just copying all of the USA's mistakes... so a second wave will happen here inevitably.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fixing some things that are bad doesn’t make things better.

mmm’kay...
I've said materially better multiple times now.

So what if they do those things? I support those actions of course but it will mean and do absolutely nothing noticeable for almost the entire population.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Perhaps its easier to have incremental change rather than a great seismic shift.

Some things need to take time otherwise it won't happen.

But the status quo tends to rule however no mater what changes are made

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I think Trump is pretty much fucked at this point despite what polls say, look at the state of Corona again in the USA and it's all happening under him. If he wins the next election it will firmly cement my belief than a large majority of America is thick and shit.

That said, we're going the same way... I've stopped calling us the UK or England, I've started calling us Little USA because our Government is just copying all of the USA's mistakes... so a second wave will happen here inevitably.
Is it worth pointing out how well the States has done...I mean I know the media wants to tell you otherwise and you want to believe it...but a third of the death rate of the UK aint bad.
I guess the facts are just a bit tiresome when you can get a quick fix from orangemanbad.

Lets see when all the numbers are in...all the bullshit is exposed and an actual clear picture emerges....one that isnt driven by media cunt clickbait.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Is it worth pointing out how well the States has done...I mean I know the media wants to tell you otherwise and you want to believe it...but a third of the death rate of the UK aint bad.
I guess the facts are just a bit tiresome when you can get a quick fix from orangemanbad.

Lets see when all the numbers are in...all the bullshit is exposed and an actual clear picture emerges....one that isnt driven by media cunt clickbait.

You're looking at it the wrong way around; the US death rate is within less than half a percent of the global average, the UK death rate is massively higher. Its not a case of the US doing a good job (their infection rate is bad) its why is the infection to death rate in the UK so high? You're comparing two countries that suck, but they both suck for different reasons.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Every country on the planet is bullshitting at the moment, oh you include people with hair?

Until we have a comprehensive study into the figures Im not believing any of it.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Until we have a comprehensive study into the figures Im not believing any of it.

In that case stop fucking posting about it.

DaGaffer

Every country on the planet is bullshitting at the moment, oh you include people with hair?

So why are you defending the American figures then?

Syri

FH is my second home
I guess you're well qualified to be the judge of that, at least...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

America was always going to struggle when it came to a pandemic, because they do not give a shit about poor people.

The problem is that Trump is trying to go against the grain because he's realised that his support base don't believe in Covid because they're thick as shit, so he has no choice but to do it half arsed and try to defend himself at the same time.

He can either get re-elected or do more to save lives.

He's obviously picked re-elected.

DaGaffer

Its a shame no-one gives a shit. All this is just noise at this point. If Trump loses in November it will because he's destroyed the economy in most of the swing states he needs, mainly through his stupid trade policies plus Covid. Biden is effectively a strategically shaved monkey in a suit at this point; his handlers basically need him to just shut the fuck up as much as possible and let Trump break Iowa and Wisconsin and Ohio etc.

We've had four years of trying to get at Trump through the completely true and provable fact that he's the most corrupt US president in history, and its made fuck all difference to his base, but his failure to create jobs for them will be the decisive factor. And just maybe stupid Millennials actually bothering to vote this time.

^edit^ Even if Biden does win, it will be for nought without the Senate. Getting rid of Mitch McConnell would be the way to bring some real change, and its just possible it could happen.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yea, think everyone seen that one coming though because there was no way Kayne would ever win, it was pretty obvious his entire campaign is just designed to hurt Biden. Silly cunt doesn't realise how hated he will be nationally if Trump wins because of his actions.
He's mental. He wouldn't process it anyway.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Going to be interesting, apparently Russia want Biden to lose and China want Trump to lose... let the battle of the hackers and shady election tampering begin? my money is on China.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
He's mental. He wouldn't process it anyway.

Mark my words.

Kanye contests swing states hard, says ridiculous stuff, Biden calls him a nutter, Kanye gets millienial democrat votes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom