Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Bernie's thrown in the towel.

I just hope Biden is more "with it" than he has seemed recently... he's looked a shadow of the man he was as Obama's VP.
He seemed OK if you actually watch the whole of his debate performances rather than a few excerpts. He's always rambled a bit but he's got common sense and decency enough to do a better job than Trump.

Big question now is how will the election actually take place. Whatever measures they take to allow voting to occur you can bet the republicans won't be ensuring adequate provision is made for black voters.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I always have about 6 different browsers on every device so this is never a problem.

Anyway. pw;dr version:

Don’t imagine what happened in Hungary can’t happen in the US. Its already happening in states like Wisconsin and the Supreme Court is ok’ing it.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I always have about 6 different browsers on every device so this is never a problem.

Anyway. pw;dr version:

Don’t imagine what happened in Hungary can’t happen in the US. Its already happening in states like Wisconsin and the Supreme Court is ok’ing it.

what is?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Holding the election with in person voting still with loads of polling stations shut down in urban and black areas so they have to risk their lives in huge queues whilst rural areas still have loads of polling stations so they aren’t crowded.

Plus it’s massively gerrymandered. Dems got a majority of the vote last time but only 36% of the seats.

Supreme Court says this is all fine.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Oh..that 'll go well.
He has the entire metoo movement down his neck.
Attacking the victim this early on.

Do you not believe her?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Oh..that 'll go well.
He has the entire metoo movement down his neck.
Attacking the victim this early on.

Do you not believe her?
She claims that she made a complaint of sexual assault at the time. Biden says release the records. That should prove it one way or the other.

For info though she’s changed her name four times and has a history of fraud.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It should also be pointed out that he was vetted extensively by the Democrats when he was picked as the VP and you'd better believe the GOP had a good old look to see if there was anything they could use against him. Now all of a sudden, just as he's emerging as the Democrat nominee, these allegations come to light? It's fishy as fuck, is what it is.

Job

Times have changed, feminists have absolute power on twatter and if they want to challenge Trump they are going to need someone with a better track record.

Are they really going to dismiss a sex case to push a moral crusade against Trump.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Most people thought the 2016 election was choice between 2 bad candidates, but this time they're going to going to the extremes. Even as a neurtal voter i wouldnt want either.

Job

I'm not sure that changes anything so what now is same as before.
He has to stand up and call her a liar.

Thats going to be very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom