Politics US Election 2020

Who do you think will win the Presidential election of 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It isn't a photoshop, he applies his own spray tan or orange concealer or whatever it is.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'm sorry , but if you are on the backfoot against Trump..there is something very, very wrong with your message.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm sorry , but if you are on the backfoot against Trump..there is something very, very wrong with your message.
Who is on the back foot? I can't stand Bernie.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Who is on the back foot? I can't stand Bernie.
Does that mean you don't agree with the UKs current welfare system?

Because as far as I'm concerned that's all Bernie wants, the idea that he wants to become communist is bullshit.

This is starting to sound like Corbyn all over again.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And Corbyn was roundly trashed.

@Wij wants Trump out - I suspect if he thought Bernie could do it then he'd take him (?).

But it looks highly doubtful. Then again, Hillary was always a cunt. And the rest of the 'dem nominees are also duds. Trump is a shoe-in IMO, so may as well give it to Bernie to see what he can make of it.

Next time round, when it ain't Trump, it'll be more interesting.

Ofc, the world'll be a *long* way down the road to irreperable warming by then, so...

Gwadien

And Corbyn was roundly trashed.

@Wij wants Trump out - I suspect if he thought Bernie could do it then he'd take him (?).

But it looks highly doubtful. Then again, Hillary was always a cunt. And the rest of the 'dem nominees are also duds. Trump is a shoe-in IMO, so may as well give it to Bernie to see what he can make of it.

Next time round, when it ain't Trump, it'll be more interesting.

Ofc, the world'll be a *long* way down the road to irreperable warming by then, so...

It's just this - Let's vote in the right wing nut to make sure the damn commies don't get into power attitude.

Then the massive investment to prevent that from happening.

Reminds me of 1933.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
How can it "remind" you of 1933. :rolleyes:

As much as you hate him he isn't Hitler. And as much as you like Bernie if he's done shit that leaves him wide open for that sort of criticism them, unfair as it may be, he's unsuited to be a presidential candidate in the current climate.

Gwadien

How can it "remind" you of 1933. :rolleyes:

As much as you hate him he isn't Hitler. And as much as you like Bernie if he's done shit that leaves him wide open for that sort of criticism them, unfair as it may be, he's unsuited to be a presidential candidate in the current climate.

No, but it's the same old shit, most of Europe was facing a wave of Communism, so the wealthy jumped on the populist bandwagon causing devastation across Europe, but so long as their financial interests were safe (and even got better!) they were not really bothered.

Bernie was far more popular than Hillary in places you would not have expected it, I genuinely believe that the Americans would be more welcoming of a President that actually would do something for them, rather than a member of the Liberal Elite who will just continue playing centre ground.

Bernie being elected (Although it's largely impossible) would cause seismic shifts across the democratic world; it would have a similar effect of Britain dismantling its Empire and building a welfare state.

But nope, too much money has interests against that, so it won't happen. :)

Instead we'll continue to blame immigration and 'the left' for the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer :)

Job

So now both sides have attacked the UKs decision to use Huawei.
Pelossi and the dems are backing Trump.

What a shitshow..we're in the middle of a China/US proxy tech war and so is Europe.
Who can you afford to piss off the most.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The whole Huawei/UK thing is shady as fuck...

0BYik5b.jpg

dysfunction

FH is my second home
We're going to be China's bitch then since we're going to give involuntarily all our data to China via the 5G network as well as give away large lucrative contracts like HS2 to China.

Job

5G is the ultimate population monitori ng tech and Im far less concerned about chinese backdoors than what our own government will do with it.
It can support millions of high def low power cameras and public microphones, track to cm accuracy and basically feed our entire existence at TB speed into computers unknown.

Job

Even the Liberal redditsphere is tiring of this shit...its just becoming a joke and totally undermining trust in the intelligence agencies.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Even the Liberal redditsphere is tiring of this shit...its just becoming a joke and totally undermining trust in the intelligence agencies.
They are doing their job dipshit.

Embattle

FH is my second home
5G is the ultimate population monitori ng tech and Im far less concerned about chinese backdoors than what our own government will do with it.
It can support millions of high def low power cameras and public microphones, track to cm accuracy and basically feed our entire existence at TB speed into computers unknown.

You don't need 5G for that dipstick, tech multinationals already know what you are doing most of the time.

Job

Hes only saying what everyones thinking...and you know it.

I think the Gone with the Wind reference was a lot more dodgy.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Direction question: Who is this everyone?

I'm watching it tonight actually. I've watched a few korean movies. (I always think of Oldboy, as it's fucking brilliant). I've already said - the fact that a korean movie won the oscar means that a majority of the 8000 academy voters who voted thought that Parasite was the best movie. Can't say fairer than a bunch of westerners watching the whole year's output then thinking, rightly, that their own output was shit this year (it was) and Korea jumped all over them.

Must be our western sugar-filled diet that's to blame for that.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

So are you trying to say there are no good films that aren’t made in English?

By all accounts it’s an excellent film (I haven’t seen it...yet), which I’m prepared to credit because the director made Snowpiercer, which I thought was a ludicrous film on paper but turned out to be very good indeed; the kind of film Terry Gilliam would have made back when he was good.

Embattle

FH is my second home

I doubt everyone in that crowd thinks that let alone everyone.

Also Hayao Miyazaki

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom