US daoc and questionsssss

O

old.TonkED

My Question is, whats so good about it...

From Darkness falls, the next patches, a couple of new spells for casters, more nerfs ect ect,

Mordred and Andred, PvP whoope do, soon they probilly bring out the PvM server, which will add yet "anuther" server, makeing the player base v server even thinner, and slso, not every had 1mb connection, and the PvP servers are or can be very laggy, i don't see what the big wow is about US DAoC, thats why i came back to Europe.,

Well anyway just what i think

O

old.chesnor

Originally posted by Alrindel
Mythic used to have a calendar on their website where anybody who wanted to organize an event could post, so if you wanted to see if any events on your server were coming up you could check there. But it looks like it is no longer maintained. I wonder why they stopped.

I think the events died away on the US game because Mythic are so good at supplying new content. I feel that the excitement about EU events is because most players are, dare I say it, bored. We have had no high level content since 1.45, but DF (1.49) and RA (1.50) will finally give high level something meaningful to do.

Also, events only really appeal to a very small section of the overall community (again, imho). Most players I know are not particularly excited by them, but they are by 1.49, 1.50 and especially 1.52.

I just hope that the events that GOA organise are a parallel activity to the patching process, and that the speed of patches is not compromised by events taking place.

G

Gworeloth

Me personaly cannot wait for the next patch. I dont really want to go to us daoc us of the lag/time differences, and i really think everyone who flocks off to the us servers expecting something amazing do get very dissapointed.

Keep playing here for now, becus the us servers will have no one on either when sw-galaxies comes out(and no doubt swg will be out in the us b4 us)

Stay here-stop whining :)

K

kemor

I just hope that the events that GOA organise are a parallel activity to the patching process, and that the speed of patches is not compromised by events taking place.

Totally different teams.

B

Barkuti

Well 3 days ago I received my US DAoC from cdromshop, I ordered two as I lured a mate with me :) . It took just a week via registered airmail, without any issues. I think I'm not the only one saying they do their job pretty nicely.

Currently I'm playing on Andred, giving it a try. Still don't have a clue about what guild I'm going to join, I only know I'll have to do it. Sure there are PK'ers but it doesn't feels like constant gankfest.

I'm on cable and my friend uses Wanadoo DSL, in both cases connection is fine. Two nights ago there was a major lag problem on andred but they solved it quickly, an apologizing window popped too to inform us. No more of these issues I've noticed.

Just my 2 cents.

Barkuti the cabalist in Andred - Looking for guild
Wuu the hunter in Andred - Looking for guild

O

old.Arctic

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005OV6N/

Dark Age of Camelot
$29.99
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 154
Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.

plz do not speak if you are not sure and have not looked it up

You are so stupid, you know that?
PLZ read what you have written in the first place!!

Not about you can buy camelot there, but that _amazon.com_ does not ship europe. it does so you stupid twit. but not camelot atm

A

Alrindel

Originally posted by deygos
i'm thinking of getting me copy of us daoc just to try out pvp...
fed up of waiting for goa etc....really fed up

any ideas where i can buy this sucker on the cheap!? :p
Originally posted by old.Arctic
buy from amazon www.amazon.com not .co.uk
He asked where he could buy the US version of DAOC. You told him to buy it from amazon.com. You were wrong, because Amazon will not ship the US version of DAOC to Europe. On this forum, when foolish people give wrong information, other people step in and correct them.

"plz do not speak if you are not sure and have not looked it up"

O

old.Arctic

Re: Re: US daoc and questionsssss

He asked where he could buy the US version of DAOC. You told him to buy it from amazon.com. You were wrong, because Amazon will not ship the US version of DAOC to Europe. On this forum, when foolish people give wrong information, other people step in and correct them.

"plz do not speak if you are not sure and have not looked it up"

As you can clearly see i didn't say that he should buy camelot there, i was only stating that you should buy stuff from amazon.com. It was nothing about camelot as it might have seen.

D

deygos

it's ok i found out about amazon. apparently mythic doesnt want us euros to have u.s daoc!?!?

anyhow..its ordered from cdrom shop ;-) so i'll be seeing some of u guys on mordred/guin/andred or sommit by..say...weds the latest

X

Xtro

If you go to Mordred send a tell to Xavvy.

you will find out why when you do :)

S

seeaira

I have been looking for someone to swap accounts with from US Servers to the european one.
If you are interested let me know. I have a spare account on the US and I have another here.
Problem is I have a friend who would lik to play on the europeane servers with me but only has an american account. So this could be a good way for you to check it out ;)
Let me know. Or you can e-mail me... conn8031@bellsouth.net

Seeaira Tempest LoD
LvL 41.5 Paladian

www.evilseeaira.homestead.com/main.html

J

j000 d000d

I've seen a lot of people coming back to Euro cos US was crap.

And they're going easy on the patches now for euro to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom