Us account?

eLLiNaRaS

Fledgling Freddie
anyone can say some information where i can buy a new daoc account for US servers? do i have to buy all the game again as well?ty in advance.I m thinking of moving there cause eu servers r dieng really quick:eek7:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
then you will need to buy DR+LOTM.

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
Dont quit your server :(

Not worthing to start new char in usa servers .

Join daoc players in WAR... (soon) :touch:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

(soon) = 2008, probably march (ish) best part of a year away.

Go to the US home page, get yourself a trial CD key then upgrade to full account (was $29.99 or something for everything up to LOTM about 6 months ago)

http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/downloads

Piss easy to level, the only problem is you have to have a visa card, rather than debit card to play.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
It is worth it.

And only ONE time in 2-3 months since I started play there someone
whining about adding in RvR. :)

I have had many good years on Excal, but its simply to little players there for me.

eLLiNaRaS

Fledgling Freddie
It is worth it.

And only ONE time in 2-3 months since I started play there someone
whining about adding in RvR. :)

I have had many good years on Excal, but its simply to little players there for me.

thats why i need to move to US servers.. any advise what server to join ..thinking of going mid again btw:drink:

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie
LoL You guys , after that , i will start usa servers :p

eLLinaRaS , wanna join together ?:p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ive got 2 us accounts both activated up to lab which im not going to do anything with i think its on the devon cluster maybe a shaman and bonedancer on there might be 40+ no crafters or anything you could have if you want.

I wont be playing there again so message me if you want. Ill flog em cheap.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
thats why i need to move to US servers.. any advise what server to join ..thinking of going mid again btw:drink:

There is alot of old EU players on Caerleon cluster. I rolled my chars
on Kay server there. Also my guild Sarumans hand is active there now.

Nullifidian

Fledgling Freddie
+1 for Caerleon cluster. :)

Gimme a pm on Fabyenna-l if you need a hand starting out.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Or if you feel like giving mid/Kilisbury a try just pm me ;)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Playing on Devon, seems allright. Have yet to try rvr though.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Devon is the server with highest population ? Whats the realm in devon with the smaller population?

Givf info if possible

Can't say for sure and only speaking of recent experience, but Devon does indeed seem to be the normal cluster with highest or slightly higher population than the others. Think it might be because of the Japanese server.
Other than that, I think Midgard is the realm that has the least amount of players atm with alb and hib being close to even.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
You need a visa too move too US daoc ? Crap , can you buy game cards or somthing like that ? Visa is not a good idea for me,i love spending ^^

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
I play us (Merlin/Mid) now and i dont regret for a second i changed to us servers. There is always issues in rvr wherever u play tho but US servers (well Killibury cluster anyway) is far better in all aspects vs excal/pryd tho.
Thats just facts.

Just take the way the deal with the server maintainance there, something wrong and servers go down asap and they fix it, not waiting for a big chunk of several patches for a couple of months first.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
How do u find a US address/zip etc too register an acc ?

I didnt have to do that, I just signed in on the freetrial then upgraded with rest of the expansions, name, email, card number was all needed

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
Me and a few other ex-mids started playing Hib on Lamorak. U cant compare the servers to EU ones. Hib is the least populated realm on the classic cluster and it still is 500+ online primetime. Always action in the frontiers. I was amazed that DAoC could be so much fun again.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Piss easy to level, the only problem is you have to have a visa card, rather than debit card to play.

Most debit cards these days are Visa anyway. Work the same as a credit card but you can't spend money you don't have :p

deez

Fledgling Freddie
could some one please tell me what IP in the update.dat file so i can play in US? :>

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
(soon) = 2008, probably march (ish) best part of a year away.

Go to the US home page, get yourself a trial CD key then upgrade to full account (was $29.99 or something for everything up to LOTM about 6 months ago)

Dark Age of Camelot

The visa thing isnt that bad for me anyways, i use 3V topup vouchers! would give a link but not sure if its allowed to link things like that here :p just google 3V!

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
could some one please tell me what IP in the update.dat file so i can play in US? :>

Mythic Patch
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/labyrinth/mpatch.dat
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/labyrinth/mpatch.dat

No spaces, no fullstops, just copy and paste to your update.dat after opening it with notepad! if using cata client keyword is catacombs (not 100% sure on that spelling)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom