urgh!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
so went out last night, got rather pissed (as I do) and was having a frigging excellent time...the thing is, I was out with a mate, and rocking out to a band, dancing with everyone and just generally having loads of fun and this sodding bloke ('Mario' I shit you not) would not effing leave me alone, he was like ah so you are the girlfriend of [points at my mate] I am like dude I am the girlfriend of no one *dances off* and he frigging follows me and had a bottle of vodka down his belt and keeps offering it to me.

OK top tip guys; if you are hiding a bottle of whatever about your person because you are too tight to buy it in the pub 1) don't try and force feed it to random girls, we do not want your crotch-grog! 2) no means no!

This dude was seriously getting on my nerves lol, he kept trying to pin me down and (as anyone who has ever danced with me will know) I am pretty unpinnable when I go off on one...think of a squid on skates. I hate that, a really really good night all the same but having to watch my back made me really glad I am a functional alcoholic lol...and that my mate Stu is over 6 foot and can give stink eye like you would not believe hehe.

First rule of pubclub: do not try and monopolise folk who are rocking out; they don't appreciate it! Isn't it horrible when you are having a good time and you just cannot shake someone? Do girls do that to guys or is it just a guy thing?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So did you take him home?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Crotch grog! Hahaha!!! :)

Actually, even though i think this sort of thing is probably more common with guys doing it to girls, it does happen the other way too. Believe it or not, i've had it happen to me, just a couple weeks ago and I was being chatted up by some tiny blond little thing with an irritating squeaky voice. I fled into the men's rooms hoping to shake her, or possibly make her target my friend instead (he seemed to like her more than i did anyway) but it didn't work.. she was still there waiting for me when i finally came back out!

Had a great night before that, and then it just got freaky. I went home to play some video games and trying to forget the sound of her squealing voice in my ear lol.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Swings both ways, but there's a "but" in there that goes a little bit like;

"If you didn't tell straight off, no bull, for them to f*ck off(preferably with those words), it's your fault too". *

There isn't really a time when you can't shake someone, it's just a matter of how rude/far you're willing to be/go. For example, a lady telling the bouncer there's a creep with a bottle, gets the creep out really fast ;)

On the other hand...

ron_mario.jpg

Uuuuuuuuuh! :D

*Note that i'm not accusing you of being faulty etc regular disclaimer, so take it as a tip if nothing else.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
There isn't really a time when you can't shake someone, it's just a matter of how rude/far you're willing to be/go ;)

Very true, at least in my case above. I was too much of a coward to tell her to leave me alone. >.< But hey i was drunk and tired anyway so didn't mind going home. :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
So did you take him home?

oh hell no rofl!

rofl Lev that's hillarious 'dude why are you in the mens room for the last 4 hours?'...'mini mouse is stalking me :( '

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Awww EZ made a new friend :D

He sounds like an absolute creep :p

Funny story afew years back, i went to a nightclub and met a nice girl went to a nice quiet corner and she inspected my manparts for erm health and safety reasons with her mouth, fair enough not very classy but tehre you have it, week later i go into the club ya know just for abit of craic with the lads and she ... will... not... fuck ... off, i felt really bad for her as she was trying to introduce me to her friends and i was just as Ez says rocking out trying to have a good time.

Maybe im the bad guy there i dunno but Oral sex (Or in this case the recieving) isnt indicative of starting a relationship with someone, freaks the whole lot of them :p

russell

FH is my second home
Ez -i know what you mean.

Sometimes you can see all their friends lined up watching and you just dont want to say 'fuck off' so you ignore/ walk away and mostly they get the hint -but some never do -so you use a boy' friend' to put his arm around you -or talk to a bouncer if it gets out of hand.

Hasn't happened to me for a while, as I am old now. But I do remember!

Ed and I were in a lively bar on Friday night and there were two women obviously out for a girly night and enjoying a catch up and this bloke just kept hovering inbetween them, they just turned their backs and he got the hint, but stayed close just in case there was a chance to infiltrate them.

Think it must happen to both sexes really.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl yakkety sax; I'd of rocked the hell outta that!

Russky I bet it doesn't happen to you because you got turbodude giving stinkeye (...and possibly pinkeye) to anyone who has the audacity to come near you!

russell

FH is my second home
Ha -ask him why he currently has a 'stink' ankle, that's funnier! x

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i txted but he's clammed up...spill it russ!! rofl

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hehe that has happened to me with an extremely persistant, and unattractive girl (she showed up at my house later that night asking to borrow a coat even though she only lived 3 doors away!)

the only thing to do is suck it up and do the manly thing, scream "RUNAWAY! AVOID THE BEAST!" and then leg it...

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Learned my lesson a few years ago, took a bird home, did the deed, had to go to work, so got her out. 2 days later she was outside my apartment with her stuff saying she was moving in. I closed and locked the door on her, she sat outside for 12 hours before getting the hint. So now days i never bring them home, if they want some they have to take me home..

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Learned my lesson a few years ago, took a bird home, did the deed, had to go to work, so got her out. 2 days later she was outside my apartment with her stuff saying she was moving in. I closed and locked the door on her, she sat outside for 12 hours before getting the hint. So now days i never bring them home, if they want some they have to take me home..

Was her name Glenn Close by any chance...

:p

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
i txted but he's clammed up...spill it russ!! rofl

I broke a little bone in my foot whilst missing the last step on the stairs i was walking (jumping) down, it bloody hurt :twak:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I broke a little bone in my foot whilst missing the last step on the stairs i was walking (jumping) down, it bloody hurt :twak:

can we change your title to clusterfuck?

Get well soon turbodude xxx

russell

FH is my second home
The ginger ninja/ bacon liason is no more. Wake up dudes- its so last year!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
why are we held in the dark?! WE DEMAND FACTS! actually. screw facts, just pics.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ah ok, apologies for being so noob! Can't access FH at work :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom