Urgh thread?

TWS

Fledgling Freddie
My 'Urgh' post this morning disappeared. I assume it was 'modded' off.
I don't have a problem with that, it was very questionable, but I found it amusing, and thought others might. Can someone tell me what line I crossed by posting it? I remember reading 'necrophilia' posts a while back that were amusing...and allowed to remain.

Will

/bin/su
For what its worth, I thought it was funny. But it was zapped before I got here.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
a mod did indeed remove it. in the secret mod room, where we usually enjoy strippers and beer, a vote was called and it came to 3-2 for removal. I personally voted for the removal on grounds that I didn't laugh. sorry.

you are correct in pointing out that we are in a gray area here. however I must say that tris- threatening to track down my lifeless corpse and shag it makes me laugh. again, sorry.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
/me is a mod
CoC said:
Posts that are generally harassing, offensive, abusive – especially those aimed at sexual orientation, gender, race, colour, religious views, national origin or disability – will not be tolerated.
Just for reference, it didn't bother me that much (I also thought it was kinda funny), however theoretically some kids mum might just as easily use it to "come after" the site.

Apologies for forgetting to PM you but FH + Work = Hard to mix.

Regards
Meg

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Bah... I want to know what I missed now :(

TWS

Fledgling Freddie
MYstIC G said:
/me is a modJust for reference, it didn't bother me that much (I also thought it was kinda funny), however theoretically some kids mum might just as easily use it to "come after" the site.

Apologies for forgetting to PM you but FH + Work = Hard to mix.

Regards
Meg
No worries, I thought it was 'close to the bone' as it were, but took my lead from the 'boning road kill' type of stuff that happened before....just wondered what line I might have strayed across that I wasn't aware of...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Was a 50/50 - Meg made the call.... don't think many of us are in a very jovial mood right now for reasons apparent...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom