Urgent

Keitan

Banned
I need some urgent money so what class on alb is a good farmer unbuffed?

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
for sharing this information we atleast want to have 5% of you income for a week ;)

disclaimer
Just kidding ofcourse :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
spam crazy frog "lyrics" in snowdonia and tell people to pay you to stop it

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
I tried that once, I followed them accros Camelot.. untill they zoned out or gave me money.. earned 5g eventually

B

Betrayal

Reaver melee spec, with cl buffs or d/q charge you can solo taurus in volcanus (all cons) pretty easy, just make sure you have swc and you would be non stop pulling :p If have bb, can go pull houses of taurus. The killing is also fast, either parry chain and levis or 2 block chains, same result :>
Not best of farmers, but a good one, and unlike necro you can rvr with him/her as well if you feel like it :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Betrayal said:
Reaver melee spec, with cl buffs or d/q charge you can solo taurus in volcanus (all cons) pretty easy, just make sure you have swc and you would be non stop pulling :p If have bb, can go pull houses of taurus. The killing is also fast, either parry chain and levis or 2 block chains, same result :>
Not best of farmers, but a good one, and unlike necro you can rvr with him/her as well if you feel like it :p

takes 10 sec for a necro to kill yellow mob wich drops good money+good loot. Vs reaver against volcanus mobs wich will take 30sec-1min to kill. + necro will NEVER need resting.. a reaver will

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

lol, reminds me of some bonedancer on camlann, saying: "Call me King, and pay me money to stop chaining you" or something like that :>

Think his name was Bonelamencer?

B

Betrayal

necromania said:
takes 10 sec for a necro to kill yellow mob wich drops good money+good loot. Vs reaver against volcanus mobs wich will take 30sec-1min to kill. + necro will NEVER need resting.. a reaver will
Errr yes, didnt say is best :p About resting, from my own experience, not at all, SWC omnitap procs same value no matter of monster con (if not resisted but is not resisted as much as weapon procs on lvl60+ mobs), which gives you end, using low end styles + tireless 1 = no need to rest for end, hp you get back from LT (even lvl 26 one I am using hits up to 70-90 dmg on red/purps if not resisted) and most of all cobra. Being spirit unlike levi, hits harder, and allways heals 50-80 hp more then the damage done (ie: cobra for 400 healed 460-480). And the reason why I mentioned taurus, is that if you get some mad 2o3 / som 3o3 (even malice / battler sells for 1p some of them) you can say was worth to spend 1 min killing that kolois / telete / atheus / purphuros / skopos (ok, maybe 1:30 min if get bad resists on procs :p) from a financiary point of view :>
I didnt say it beats necro, just that from a bb-less point of view is viable if you have some items / artis and can afford a dex/qui charge from time to time.
Not sure how a soul reaver would do, but 42 shield and 32 parry works nice :>
As example you only need 10 endurance to get through all cobra chain, and on each hit (styled or not) you have chance to get 25 endu back, power and 60-80 hp as well. For my liking is all I need, no power farming, just good to go and bash some taurus for an hour or so, if get luck good, if not still was fun :>

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Betrayal said:
Not sure how a soul reaver would do, but 42 shield and 32 parry works nice :>
As example you only need 10 endurance to get through all cobra chain, and on each hit (styled or not) you have chance to get 25 endu back, power and 60-80 hp as well. For my liking is all I need, no power farming, just good to go and bash some taurus for an hour or so, if get luck good, if not still was fun :>

Also works well with a 3pt PvE style cost reduction item. Cobra chain then costs no endurance in PvE. Also, a Reaver can have +10% block, parry and evade PvE items, which really reduces the damage taken, and increases the chance of getting reactionaries off.

Darzil

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Betrayal said:
and unlike necro you can rvr with him/her as well if you feel like it :p

waaaat? Necromancer all classes 1v1! fully buffed and you can dream of takin it alone, my mate medril (he were RR 2L5) killed 5 RR 6++ stealthers at at once.. lemme see reaver do that! not that i complain, got both reaver and necro

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:
House?. Do the island you twat xD
tanglers have tht nasty smite which hurts my poor rog ass xD so decided to poon the house.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
gobbo house/beach/trees gives shit cash and shit drops... Not worth the time tbh.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Prolly doing ghost houses in SI and have metal and wood bots to turn the mostly arc/duskwood into bars to sell,trade or hinge.

Made about 4k arc bars in a day. The best money is farming high util jewelry but u wont be able to do that w/o a bb + necro or ml9 sorc/cabby

Demon blood rings, immolated rings, tormented trance rings, malice belts etc..

Alternativly make a toon thats grp worthy of FG Dragon raids and perma farm him. U make 3 x skill and 3x RA respec stones + also a few nice rare items such as ring of arcane might and dragonscale buckler drop which sell nicely.

Depends really on how much cash u need. Cost of making an uber template is alot cheaper these days than the 200-300plat its used to cost if u cba to farm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom