Urgent Account Hacked!!!!

Martok

Part of the furniture
Hello i just got my sub-infomation today from goa went to re-sub and found out my account already has been subbed was subbed 3 days earlyer and not by myself.

i was ofc worried over my charectors because i did not even have accsess to the sub page on that date.

upon loading into the game i find my charector Martok standing in only artis all sc + rare items and money all gone. same on all my other charectors.

i need your help to find out who has done this. have any of you seen martok apear on your friends list or about over the last few days with teh exception of 18:00 uk time today as this is when i logged in to discover this.

looks like i wont be playing daoc unless goa manage to do somthing.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Hello i just got my sub-infomation today from goa went to re-sub and found out my account already has been subbed was subbed 3 days earlyer and not by myself.

i was ofc worried over my charectors because i did not even have accsess to the sub page on that date.

upon loading into the game i find my charector Martok standing in only artis all sc + rare items and money all gone. same on all my other charectors.

i need your help to find out who has done this. have any of you seen martok apear on your friends list or about over the last few days with teh exception of 18:00 uk time today as this is when i logged in to discover this.

looks like i wont be playing daoc unless goa manage to do somthing.

if you ask goa at right now for every trade that have been you will see who took them...i have done this before and they gived me exactly every trade i did...

L

LOOOOOL

LOL!! classic :D funniest thing I seen in months! gratz for getting hacked or handing out ur pass :worthy:

cu in WoW

friky

Fledgling Freddie
as people know iv had this prob, 1st thing as long as u aint given out ur pass u are fine, 2nd get trade logs from rightnow ( see to what char all the gear was given to )

Martok

Part of the furniture
one everyone knows how protective i was over my account and never gave out my pass, couldnt think of another person playing martok. 2nd i have contacted rightnow and hope to have info soon.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
LOL!! classic :D funniest thing I seen in months! gratz for getting hacked or handing out ur pass :worthy:

cu in WoW

o look i have to hide behind a fake alias because im such a cock. Grow up mate.

Sucks martok hope it's sorted soon.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
o look i have to hide behind a fake alias because im such a cock. Grow up mate.

Sucks martok hope it's sorted soon.

It was probably "LOOOOL" that did it :l

Thread created

27th Jun 2007

Little to convenient... most of the twats on FH that would post something like that wouldn't bother making a new account just for that purpose.

Hope you get it sorted out Martok :) not sure what e-mail provider you used for you pw but its better to use a secure one like the free one you usually get with your ISP.

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
cant they see the ip of who LOOOOOOL is and see if it matches with any of the other users on here? That way we could find out who his alt is and burn him at the stake! WITCH HUNT!!!!!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
It was probably "LOOOOL" that did it :l

Thread created

27th Jun 2007

Little to convenient... most of the twats on FH that would post something like that wouldn't bother making a new account just for that purpose.

Hope you get it sorted out Martok :) not sure what e-mail provider you used for you pw but its better to use a secure one like the free one you usually get with your ISP.

if only we were as smart as you ............

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Martok

Sorry to hear that mate.
First of all for future situations i advise everyone not to type password and paste it from a file that hasnt an obvious name. ( Keyloggers )

- Disable all your activex in IE

- Check memory process list once in a while

- Check your registry under Local_Machine\software\microsoft\current version\run(s)
Same type @ current_user\software\microsoft\current version\run(s)

Look for suspicious executable files

Download a port sniffer and check wich vunerabilitys you have.

Anyways if you dont get back your items from GOA give me a call, ill help you get it back. And if GOA tells you wich char they were traded to tell us the name.

Martok

Part of the furniture
Sorry to hear that mate.
First of all for future situations i advise everyone not to type password and paste it from a file that hasnt an obvious name. ( Keyloggers )

- Disable all your activex in IE

- Check memory process list once in a while

- Check your registry under Local_Machine\software\microsoft\current version\run(s)
Same type @ current_user\software\microsoft\current version\run(s)

Look for suspicious executable files

Download a port sniffer and check wich vunerabilitys you have.

Anyways if you dont get back your items from GOA give me a call, ill help you get it back. And if GOA tells you wich char they were traded to tell us the name.

dont worry all the info i get will be posted here.

i got a new machine about 3 months ago never had daoc on it and none of my passwords were ever saved to my machine or my email.

my new pc has only just got daoc installed on the 26/06 but had no active account at the time.

good advice for ppl Kinetix fingures crossed i get a resolve.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
i got a new machine about 3 months ago never had daoc on it and none of my passwords were ever saved to my machine or my email.

my new pc has only just got daoc installed on the 26/06 but had no active account at the time.

All it takes is a open port and a keylogger installed to take out ppls user and password password, if you had already installed on your new pc the person just had to make a scan for that open port and take out the keylogger log. since todays hacking utilities do not include real time screen shot/ video feed the only safe way to copy/paste user/password.

I strongly recoment ppl get a router with NAT aswell, they are extremely cheap nowadays and prevent direct attacks to your pc.

Marty get spysweeper and download this port sniffer

Advanced port scanning with LANguard N.S.S.

PS: Dont run the sniffer on public sites or other´s ppl pc´s as its considered illegal to search vunerabilitys on others pcs :D

Martok

Part of the furniture
i know for a fact it wasnt a key logger as it was opend before i had even thought about returning. what i find funny is they paid for the account to be opened. i know for a fact it wasnt my details used so sumone else paid for it.

my pc is rather secure.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
3 months sub paid to steal items... they pwned emselves imo
paying to be able to steal smth... and pay 3 months...
if it is LOOOOOOL then rofl we are laughing at u

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Good luck sorting it out martok.

Ive had similiar experiences, but the strange activity on my account always coincided with me having drunk 1/2 a crate of stella and a bottle of wine.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
3 months sub paid to steal items... they pwned emselves imo
paying to be able to steal smth... and pay 3 months...
if it is LOOOOOOL then rofl we are laughing at u

Lol i didnt even read that part omg. Lol they payed 3 months to activate it to steal items, and now Martok might get items back and they wasted 36€ lolololol

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Ive had similiar experiences, but the strange activity on my account always coincided with me having drunk 1/2 a crate of stella and a bottle of wine.

OMG lol Crom :p

Enli

Fledgling Freddie

wine + lots a beer =:puke::puke::puke:

Martok

Part of the furniture
was only 1 month it was subbed for

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
PS: Dont run the sniffer on public sites or other´s ppl pc´s as its considered illegal to search vunerabilitys on others pcs :D

only if you use the port to access the machine(see the computer misuse act and the European arrest warrant) or its based in the USA(as they passed a bill directly stopping port scanning/sniffing/ddos) but it still good advice not to do it

hope you get it sorted Martok m8
ps hope you didn't have account email as a yahoo/hotmail type email address as that another easy way to get hijacked
and ofc if you have wifi connection look at that as it is never secure to use wifi no matter what the store that sell it say and internetcafe/gaming centers have been know to have dodgy staff

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved

Been there and done that :)

good luck getting it sorted martok

Ucallme

Banned

cu in WoW

Dunno why people like you act the way you do. Its pathetic and just from this reply you have given just shows what type of person you are irl.

Grow up and get some balls instead of hiding behind a fake FH name, twat.

Posts like this are really destroying for the owners who put all the effort into the characters.

I don't know you Martok but if theres anything I can help with just shout and i'll do my best.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
only if you use the port to access the machine(see the computer misuse act and the European arrest warrant) or its based in the USA(as they passed a bill directly stopping port scanning/sniffing/ddos) but it still good advice not to do it

Try sniffing a Bank Website and see what happens...unfortunatly i have some experience on that :(

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy

cu in WoW

hmm check the join date...he might be the scamer

if you are the scamer i hope you moved the items to your main account so Goa can track them and terminate your account !

cu in WoW:england:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
hmm check the join date...he might be the scamer

if you are the scamer i hope you moved the items to your main account so Goa can track them and terminate your account !

cu in WoW:england:

You are wondering if he is that stupid?...hint: he posted right after on public forum....so answer is yes!

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
Try sniffing a Bank Website and see what happens...unfortunatly i have some experience on that :(

happens to be my part on my job i work as a cyber forensic profiler and investigator as well as a lecturer on the same subject.

the bank could inform the high-tec crimes unit in your area and you would get a knock on the door asking why you sniffed the server (which you wouldnt be doing unless you have 1stly got passed there DMZ -> firewall -> proxy-> internal firewall then to there internal network ) so yes sniffing the banks main server would get you in the trouble but that would be because you have sniffed and cracked your way past there security.
if you sniff a banks website server your no doing anything wrong again they could ask the high-tec crimes unit to give u a knock
there are legit reason why a program might try a number of ports on a server as well it could be that you are trying to ID it as part of an admin job as we all know URL's mean jack on the internet

but its still good advice not to do it as if some else later brakes in your going to look like you are working with part of the team that

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
was only 1 month it was subbed for

Put your acc on auto renewal and you can play daoc for free on that persons cost for the rest of your life aslong as that person doesnt call his/her bank and cancel the payment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom