Ure relic

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Hey,

I was wondering today if you wanted ure relic back or if you still know that you are missing 1.
You had ure chance this evening :).

vav

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Farming GA is more fun :)

Or as I once put it in my group; "Doesn't matter if we don't do that well, we meet GA once and again to bring our spirits back up" :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
isnt it spelt your? :)

(sorry)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
It doesnt matter how many times we get killed, we get nice rpees tonight, only thing my mind is saying and actually all of the mids, why arent the hibs taking back their relic now thats all.

Its a simple question :) and a reasoneble )

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
vavires said:
It doesnt matter how many times we get killed, we get nice rpees tonight, only thing my mind is saying and actually all of the mids, why arent the hibs taking back their relic now thats all.

So as a Mid you feel it is You'r responsibilty to tell us Hibs when/where or How to take our relic back.I Am so glad you care :wanker:

The answer is probably we get some :wanker: 's like you Mid friends who wanna Pve it like they did last time or maybe those :wanker: 's from Custardly Macwankers who Pve'd it in the 1st place so bottom line is who gives a fuck when we get it back.

Soulja

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
So as a Mid you feel it is You'r responsibilty to tell us Hibs when/where or How to take our relic back.I Am so glad you care :wanker:

The answer is probably we get some :wanker: 's like you Mid friends who wanna Pve it like they did last time or maybe those :wanker: 's from Custardly Macwankers who Pve'd it in the 1st place so bottom line is who gives a fuck when we get it back.

Soulja
nvm :eek7:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:

Why dont you make a MRE mister.. you make it sound all that easy

:m00:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
i find it fun that when hib attack alb, mid's back em up. when alb attack hib mid's strike alb, but when alb attack mid, u want hib to strike alb, seems u dont like to have 2 realm's attacking u, but when some1 else does it to alb its logic enough todo so...
might be that hib's can actualy handle themself ?

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
:wanker: like those 2fg :wanker: Hibs who tried to "AC" it back (/wave @ Crom) tonight? What about the PvE mid crew who took their keeps back at 4am? Outrageous Sir!!1
Septina is gonna be sooo pissed at all those guys if he reads this!!11 :twak:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Hey,

I was wondering today if you wanted ure relic back or if you still know that you are missing 1.

vav

We try quite often, but everytime we go after it we meet 200 albs sat in the keep taunting us and throwing cows out on catapults, dirty k'nigits ;)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
We try quite often, but everytime we go after it we meet 200 albs sat in the keep taunting us and throwing cows out on catapults, dirty k'nigits ;)

"Camelot!"
"Camelot!"
"Camelot!"
"Camelot!"
"Its only a modle"
"shh!"

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
Gear said:
Farming GA is more fun :)

Or as I once put it in my group; "Doesn't matter if we don't do that well, we meet GA once and again to bring our spirits back up" :p

Aye that night was fun :) Loose to Grawen's group 3 times in a row. Get added on by Custodia while fighting a Mid group, Morale was on a downward spiral, Pop GA to make things better :)

So funny that they came back running a 10 man group though.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
sommige mensen gaan uit en/of boemelen door de nacht :)

and thx again for feeding the forum-trolls, they need their snacks

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
vavires said:
Hey,

vav

With what's been said recently about GA trying to improve their image in-game and you act like a right retard on a forum instead. What a shame.
:puke: :puke:

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
kiliarien said:
With what's been said recently about GA trying to improve their image in-game and you act like a right retard on a forum instead. What a shame.
:puke: :puke:

GA will add when there isnt anyone around to see it. They will never change. Like on Tuesday evenning when they added on a fight near Crau T3 and Shivhae was kind enough to /stick my BM into guards.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
vavires said:
Hey,

vav

Ahh i see finally someone is making use of the Walkthrough CM put on Vision of Sages :D

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
i find it fun that when hib attack alb, mid's back em up. when alb attack hib mid's strike alb, but when alb attack mid, u want hib to strike alb, seems u dont like to have 2 realm's attacking u, but when some1 else does it to alb its logic enough todo so...
might be that hib's can actualy handle themself ?

A relic in enemy hands giving them a bonus effects every1.
When albs attacked us it seemed as a good opportunity for hibs to zerg their relic back, that would have been seen as a tactical advantage to retake ure relic.

I was actually happy albs attacked us for once, and i want more fo those atacks, and i wouldnt have mind th ehibs attacking us to (there were hib groups farming mids coming to defend keeps non stop).

Also dont say hibs didnt helped albs, my group tried to retake glen port and there were always 1-2flg hibs there to try and stop us.

vav-

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Also dont say hibs didnt helped albs, my group tried to retake glen port and there were always 1-2flg hibs there to try and stop us.

vav-

I'd say that was hibs helping themselves to some easy rp's rather than helping albs.

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
A relic in enemy hands giving them a bonus effects every1.
When albs attacked us it seemed as a good opportunity for hibs to zerg their relic back, that would have been seen as a tactical advantage to retake ure relic.

I was actually happy albs attacked us for once, and i want more fo those atacks, and i wouldnt have mind th ehibs attacking us to (there were hib groups farming mids coming to defend keeps non stop).

vav-

I was with a group in glenlock area alot that night, and everytime we was fighting alb zerg or CM group, you guys came running with 16man group and added, killing us hibs and then dying patheticly to albs... You are by god the most retarded people ever... We simple trying to make sure albs dont get more relics, and you guys zerging us down to return the favour, fucking twats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom