urbanterror

O

old.L0rD

We really, i mean really need a new server

coz now that the server are updated to beta 2.0 its full al the time !

thx for feedback :)

O

old.Steuk

yep, i agree lord
plz give us one more dedicated ut server!

O

old.Shadowmant

You guys need another UT_Beta2 server....Peeps are gunna have to find others servers to hang on if yours are always full. :(

P.S. All 3 sands rotations ctf?!? WTF. make at least 1 Follow the leader (the best game for sands):cool:

B

bids

Have to agree with the above - couldn't get on to a BW server last night - trying for about half an hour ;( - had to join some crappy Swedish one in the end ;(

O

old.Iain

aye

ShowdowMan, atm its set up as you said, i think the follow leader is in middle roatation :)

aye more serves :)

O

old.Nico123

oh, i believe, believe - i believe we need more ut-servers ;) it's a mess that people already know that barrysworld ever was a place of quality gaming and quality fun - so servers are almost full :(

O

old.ademidd

Hmmm Bids I is hearing ya words m8!
and those swedish - jeez man!

The servers are swamped with new players now,
I want my old BW back, I want to play Team Survivor,
with quality players with respect for their trade (killin).....

So when.......

O

old.]$[ Wadey2k1

waaaaaaaa

oh man we need a dedicated TS server:

why?

well, the thing that made BW great was the standard of play. I learnt UT on Barrysworld and loved it. the problem i have with the new game modes is not the gametype per se, it is the actions of the people. people dont play them very well, trying to get frags when the aim is to capture and hold, capture the flag etc.

i hate seeing games end up 0-0 because people dont know what they are doing. anyway, you may say give it time, but there will always be players who dont understand etc

please please give us a TS server for those who love it !

O

old.CatZ

Aaarh

I think that what we need is a password protected server where only the l33test player get the password to.

O

old.Nico123

maybe we should give the newbies one or two more weeks? :) but we definetely (uhh - is this right? :D) need more bw-servers

O

old.dmatrix

Yeah we need more servers. At the minute all the players who have played urban for more than two weeks are being ignored by the lack of Team Survivor server (since after 2 weeks almost all players start to love TS). It seems that people are happy for it to be all newbies playing their nice new gamemodes... but those that play day in day out and used to make Barrysworld the top urban servers in Europe are now having to look elsewhere. Risk becoming another server like the rest if things don't change, I know myself and a lot of others will go to jolt, chello, and all the other servers in order to play TS all the time.

Bring back the old Barrysworld, give us a team survivor server.

Also, at any evening, pull up gamespy, look under quake 3, and search for those servers belonging to barrysworld. You'll find loads of barrysworld servers belonging to lots of different mods.. but most of them will be empty... apart from the Urban terror ones and a few others. Why not reduce the number of servers some of the more unpopular mods have and give it to those who need it? This mod is gonna be the biggest q3 mod out there... why not be part of that success?

I'd hate to have to leave bw and go to some other decent server out there... but that's happening atm until something is done. I think the current multi gametype system on both servers sucks, but it seems to be that loyalty don't count no more and newbies are more important... so this is the next best thing.

So..... plz..... another server...(or 4 :)

S

show

Yeah well im not going to change the current server rotation for a few more days yet because i want to get more peoples opinions on certain maps and gamemodes before changing it and still getting complaints.
We do need more servers and hopfully we will get them soon because even i can only get on the servers with the admin slot.

O

old.ademidd

hehehe - well there we go!

(i bet ya prefer Team Survivor too!)

[*]Blade

B

bids

LO Blade - nice to see you've joined the BW peeps ;)

O

old.ademidd

Hehehe - cheerz m8
(/quietly betting myself that when I see you next u is wearing a female model) <grin>
Hope to bump into you soon!!!!!! :clap:

O

old.Homie

Sorry BW admins

i have to say, that it should stay as it was, with bw the Team Survivor servers for Europe

i see ur prob with only having 2 servers the only way round this is to have 1 dedicated team survivor server and the other to alternate between game types

The problem with this is that from friday evening to sunday night it going to be bloody hard to get on to a bw server if the past is anything to go by,.... and the way this beta has been recieved...well.

I think bw r going to loose a lot of regular gamers to other servers (and theres plenty of them now)

Unfortunatly the only real answer is more servers pls

]$[ -:HomeGrown:-

p.s. I Learned my skillz mainly on bw and have made alot of friends there i dont want to have to go elsewhere

O

old.ademidd

a big 'I fookin second that' to ur P.S. m8!

Haven't seen any BW vets for ages...... *sob*

B

bids

Not been able to get on for days now - been using the NGUK one's, where the playing quality is shite ;(

Blade - catch up when the newbies get bored ;)

O

old.ademidd

S'gone beyond that now dude - me is considering going round to their houses one by one and systematically knocking them off - grrrrr j/k

/more_valium

O

old.]$[ Wadey2k1

most of us ]$[ have been playing on our clan server portal.gapfilms.de.....

until we get a TS server on BW :(

come on guys! lets have one of the NSQ1 or Q2DM servers or somethings....

P

papalasarou

yeah more servers and protocol 66 please

Hello Dave

two things.

Every one is right when they say we need more servers. So much so that we ((TLOG)) upgraded a to 1.29 a few weeks back cos it was the only way we could get a game. the rest of the UT community seems to have updated and the BW servers were more full that ever :(

so please can we have more servers and can they be protocol 66
:p

O

old.Lee-ASG

looks like the servers have quietened down last couple o days..mayb all the n(.)(.)Bs have upgraded to 129

looks like loadsa players, oldschool and new, are lookin elsewhere for an uptodate server.....this is doing nothing to help the cause for an extra server

P

papalasarou

dude I know that our buggering off to find a game elsewhere isnt gonna help the cause 4 a new server but what choice did we have?

We would sit for hours trying to connect to BW (our favourite place to kill) and for every time we would get in there would be ten that we didnt. So there really was no chioce but to play elsewhere. :mad:

When 1.29 came out all the alternate servers were upgraded almost immediatly. So the chioce was then reduced to either sitting and waiting to play for hours or not getting a game at all. since 90% of the servers are now 1.29f then we had a 90%better chance of getting a game if we followed suit. :(

The point is that I pay money out to have my time on line and I want that money to be spent on gaming and not sitting in a que!!

If the BW urban terror Servers are less busy at the moment it is NOT becuse of the mod being less popular, it's becuse ppl are playing 1.29f while they are waiting for bw to upgrade;)

If BW were running 1.29f then I am sure that the servers will be full again, cos all the BW lovers could come home to BW.

so pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaassseee.

can we have more servers and can they be 1.29f? :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Lee-ASG

sure m8......

yr points r the main idea behind my post.
i wasnt trying to flame ppl for going elsewhere to play......just highlighting the fact that ppl are, simply coz BW are falling behind in keeping the servers upto date.

the 2.1 patch has been out 2 days now and still no sign of of it on BW. NGUK have taken the plunge and upgraded to 2.1.

P

papalasarou

hmmm

beta 2.1 is borked!!!!

it's maybe not too bad a thing that BW is not running b2.1 cos it's borked.

they have got rid of the aimimg bug but now there are problems with.

invisible men!

spawning without weapons

and ppl not able to join red or blue but instead being on a "yellow" team that does not show on the score board.

the official word from silicon ice is that these things are due to 1.29f. i cant see it myself though cos none of these thing happend until beta 2.1 was released.

btw i know that you wernet slating me for going else where, i feel the same as you in so far as an active thread will help the campain for a new server.

but if you want to slate me that is fine, cos as soon as bw upgrade, papa can come back and shoot you dave :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Lee-ASG

maybe with the invisiblity bug u can finally get back into the womens changing rooms in swim.;)

P

papalasarou

wont do me any good if the women are invisible though:puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom