Urban Terror maps

E

Excess1on

Here is the list of maps available on the Game.net Urban Terror servers at the moment. (public and bookable)

ut_abbey, ut_afterhours, ut_alleys, ut_austria, ut_bungalow, ut_cambridge, ut_campus, ut_cargo_lite, ut_casa, ut_citygardens, ut_commune, ut_complex, ut_dam, ut_demolition, ut_docks, ut_druglord, ut_druglord2, ut_dville, ut_eagle, ut_golgotha, ut_intermodal, ut_jackal, ut_laneway, ut_laneway2, ut_lava, ut_metro, ut_mines, ut_museum, ut_office, ut_paradise, ut_pgrounds, ut_pgrounds-day, ut_pgrounds-nite, ut_pressurezone, ut_range, ut_revolution, ut_reykjavik, ut_ricochet, ut_riyadh, ut_rommel, ut_sanc, ut_sands, ut_sliema, ut_streets, ut_subway, ut_swim, ut_toxic, ut_turnpike, ut_twinlakes, ut_twinlakesv2, ut_uptown, ut_village

I will update this list as more maps are added, and if you think a map should be available and it isnt, post here and let me know, and I will get it added.

If you dont have any of the maps listed, they are all available on the Game.net FTP, which can be found here

Users who are viewing this thread