Dear Little Mite
OI TART! :D

Smish be keeping a close eye on da battlefield for you :p

Den Smish might come on here and apologise :p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I was having a good try at slicing and dicing 'Rhonvan' the other evening - that's Dimse, yes? :D

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
and for the record, this is MY forest.

lol :D

Hi Staff, saw you in Tor Anroc last night while I was on my gimp and /wave'd. I despair somewhat at the number of Destruction guys that will beat on tanks and ignore support but thats the way it goes some nights.

For the record, it was and always will be Forest Shaeffer, you need to correct your records :p

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
Rawr!

I'm looking forward to the endgame areas. Hopefully there'll be a new Forest Smish equivalent where we can settle this man ta orc :D

Stafford

Fledgling Freddie
Yer was good to see you Roo, I made a point of running out of the 8 retarded Blorcs hitting me just to crack you with a knockdown, let you know I care :p

Dwarf to Orc Shaef!
I reckon we should nominate a house in praag to ruck over.

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
That would be awesome :)

Smish is only 13 atm, but in the fullness of time I'm sure we can find somewhere :D

I must admit whilst the whole protecting the realms turf is fun, theres nothing better than protecting ones ego and possessions :D

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the invite Dimse, time to test what all this shiny order thingy is now that i have gotten used to dank and urin soaked Chaos :)

C

Ceatha

Thanks for invite to UP Dimse. Great bunch of guys and gals as usual.

Cya out there

Ceatha
Gwyri
Ceapor
Ceamborn

Former GM of Legion Flavia Firma (Prydwen)
Former Alliance Leader of Talsas old Alliance.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Yea...but so u all know , u wont get them cookies just like that....first u have to GIVE cookies to Dimse to get in :m00:
<and when u all want your payment u'll disscover that me and Lubbie has just been infiltrating UP, just to steal all DEM Cookies....muhahaha (and a evil grin):kissit:>

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
First you get the power, then you get the money and then you get dem cookies......

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Hows it going in war guys?

I had to cancel subs a while back cause of money probs then was gonna resub til i saw some patch notes that made me go WTF. Being kicked out of a keep take if it gets too busy when your not level 40 is bloody stupid. There are a few more but cant remember them but i feel they are messing this game up too much so probably wont come back.

New news about origins (old frontier daoc) is coming along within a few weeks so i'll probably head over to there when it opens with Danhyr, Bader, koi and Sunsar. Might pop by and say hello for a month at some point but i hope everyone is ok and still killing them horrible destruction peeps :p

civy

One of Freddy's beloved

I had to cancel subs a while back cause of money probs then was gonna resub til i saw some patch notes that made me go WTF. Being kicked out of a keep take if it gets too busy when your not level 40 is bloody stupid. There are a few more but cant remember them but i feel they are messing this game up too much so probably wont come back.

New news about origins (old frontier daoc) is coming along within a few weeks so i'll probably head over to there when it opens with Danhyr, Bader, koi and Sunsar. Might pop by and say hello for a month at some point but i hope everyone is ok and still killing them horrible destruction peeps :p

You wont get kicked out as far as I am aware you just wont be let in. On hirn im not aware this being a issue. As a guild we have always had sub 40's tagging along on defence. Little point on attacks as without the wards you will get killed veryquick anyway.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy

Its fun. Now get your arse back into game so I can kick your drink-soaked butt all over the fronti...er, I mean zones. And make sure you bring Pirate Dan with you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom