Uppland fight

Y

Yussef

Nice fight Freia, Nobrot and Pethlannir.

Use /face or /stick Nobrot, I was strafing around you twisting, I could have literally fought forever if the Hunter wasn't there hehe.

/salute to the Lurikeen who came to help us, was brave and I didn't catch his name :(

Nice fight :)

T

tOkfRanZ

ive done a little investigation...

if strafed around mobs while fighting.. ur damage is only 50% of your actual damage.. dont know if this applies for pvp aswell.
i wouldnt recommend strafing, tho it can be useful if he cant hit you at all :)

O

old.Hellskor

"You are strafing in combat and MISS" ... no damage at all then

P

Pixie.Pebr

Take a Pallys dam and halve it and you get 0 dam, thats how gimped they are :p

F

Freia

Originally posted by old.Yussef
Nice fight Freia, Nobrot and Pethlannir.

Use /face or /stick Nobrot, I was strafing around you twisting, I could have literally fought forever if the Hunter wasn't there hehe.

/salute to the Lurikeen who came to help us, was brave and I didn't catch his name :(

Nice fight :)

Yes, good one. It was nice to actually find some albs after having run from odins when i ought to have gone to bed :D

These silly rouges couldnt hurt ya so I took a few swings with my hammer. 30(-5) :clap:

We were kinda disappointed when we couldnt find you for round 2. :(

G

gervase

<cheers>

That was what good RvR is made off..

My brother Casbardh was the "Tinncan" who joined the fray after it started.

It was great that you ventured out...we had been looking for ages for some opposition.

Thanks for getting stuck in with us!

And who was that mystery Lurikeen??? Will we ever know??

F

Freia

Originally posted by gervase
And who was that mystery Lurikeen??? Will we ever know??

I checked his name but i forgot it :rolleyes:

Think it was atleast 10 letters and some z in the middle maybe. lol (i was pretty tired and had a nasty headache).

F

Freia

Originally posted by gervase
Ah!!!

Rathzel I beleive was his name

I thought it was a longer name but you may be right.

R

rahzel

hehe, that mystery lurikeens name was rahzel btw, just thought i'd help the paladin who was doing very well seein as he had 3 mids on him.

/salute to yussuf for stayin there as long as he did

N

nobrot

lmfao, nice one m8, it was lots of fun... and FYI, that was my first RvR since 50 with my new armor... and my new LA styles, you would have larfed soo hard had you seen me friggin about with my quick bar, at one point I managed to target Freia and stuck to her... rofl.. and yes, /face will be included in my combat quick-bar.. you slippery fella.. and wooot is all that weird self healing magic???, my PA droped you to 50% and then 2 secs later your were back up to 100%, and I could hardly scratch you after that, I even thaught that the display that was showing your health may have been bugged, or am I a gimpy SB that only tickles invaders???.. surprised I lived.. and be fair, your fatal blow was dealt by me, even if the gurads at Uppland border gave a helping hand...

And to Rahzel <Grrrrrrrrr>

And who was the pole weilding mad man too?

Good fun, oh and BTW, couldnt beleive my luck when I found you again at your pk in emain.., glad the fat git with the hammer was there to help...

/salute

and hope to meet again soon...

Y

Yussef

First time you jumped me after killing Mrkill I used Faith Healing possibly.

Thats a group insta, rest of the time was pure twisting, thats why you thought the display was bugged.

I had seen your slash resists so I edited my quickbar and put Diamond Slash on it, forgot I put /stick on the 4th slot and was manually typing when we was fighting outside.

The guy with the polearm was Casbardh, he LD'd before you jumped me and came back while you lot was fighting me.

Was fun :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom