Help Uploading jpg to media file

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Moriath, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Moriath

Moriath I am a FH squatter

i have tried twice to up,pad a pic to media file. Does it take time or need to be approved as the pics aren't shown in it yet?

Cheers

2. MYstIC G

MYstIC G Official Licensed Lump of Coalâ„¢ Distributor Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

Shouldn't do, should be instant.

3. Moriath

I can see there is two files uploaded. However they don't display and when I go to add the pic to a post it says there is no media there.

How do I make my album not private?

Is that the problem?

Can you see my album called moriaths pics ?

4. Moriath

No one can help me with this?

5. Moriath

I have now uploaded the picture three times and it's showing nothing added by me.

@Deebs ,@TdC

Help please. It shows three things in my album but when I click to open the album where it says moriath pics(3). It opens blank saying no media added.

Think I am bashing my head against a brick wall

6. TdC

TdC Trem's hunky sex love muffin Staff member Moderator

hmm it says "This user has not yet added any media."

you need the @Deebs

7. Moriath

Yeah I know it does after uploading it 3 times lol. Cheers for the reply.. Wouldn't be cause I was doing it from an iPad? Though it found the files ok and I tired it from a drop box link too

8. Moriath

is @Deebs not around any more i tried this now via a pc and a new album and still cant see the files i have uploaded :(