updater error 201

B

black_pegasus

well after 3 months I finally got around to paying my HUGE phone bill <caused by to many mobile phone calls :\\> & finally got around to re-subscribing my account ;))))) with my heart close to skipping a beat <I know sad eh ;)))> I clicked on the updater looking forward to getting to my beloved hibernia, but noooooo I can't get past the updater - it keeps locking up & finally dishing out an error 201 message ;(((((( after 8 hours of trying <hehe not continues though> i've finally given up & posting on right now asking for help ;))) not expecting a quick reply i thought i would also ask for help within this fine community :)))

the only reason i can come up with for this problem is I started experiencing problems with xp <don't think my system was up to it> & have since reverted back to win 98 all i did was format my c drive & fired win98 on - SI was on my D: drive - silly as i am i found out i couldn't unistall SI from add/remove programs so i just did a right click & deleted the SI folder then reinstalled it ://// <I forgot there was an unwise.exe within the SI folder :///> though SI isn't the only program not working on-line anything with an exe doesn't work anymore - reinstalled gamespy & kazaa & they both just end up with a not responding error :(((

so if any of you kind fellows <& maidens> can give me any info as to what to do would be much appreciated ;))))

yours hopefully

greenpegasus lvl 50 dippy druid
locherbread lvl 33 sauve nightshade

Users who are viewing this thread