Updated Info

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Hi All,
just a quick note of information for other guilds/alliances. After a 3 month break from game i came back and have stepped down as leader the Albion Guard Alliance and Disicples Of Aldur Guild after 2+ years of doing it. I am also no longer in this guild so please direct any queries you got to Lubbock the new Guild Master of DOA and Rhonvan the new Alliance Leader (GM of UP).

Thanks all,

scun.

Wibbler

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you leave the guild
When I think of DoA, your name always pops up.

Oh, btw, edit your sig :)

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Wibbler said:
Sad to see you leave the guild
When I think of DoA, your name always pops up.

Totally agree. A great cleric without question.

What you going to do now the Scunner? :)

/salute

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe. Atm ive made myself a one man guild and might give a crack at making a small RvR guild but will see what interest i get and what the situation is next monday :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Scunner said:
Hehe. Atm ive made myself a one man guild and might give a crack at making a small RvR guild but will see what interest i get and what the situation is next monday :)

Gonna make my own one-man guild next week, 'Way of the cHodAX'. :p A fitting tribute to a great bloke imo :D

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Gonna make my own one-man guild next week, 'Way of the cHodAX'. :p A fitting tribute to a great bloke imo :D

Just as well its a one man guild really :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Scunner said:
Just as well its a one man guild really :D

You can join as well, it will be a 'one man and a boi' guild then :p Infact, you would probably make a fantastic minion for the 'great one'. :D

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to hear that you have left DoA, altho I'm not playing anymore. I've always known you as a nice guy, shame we couldnt group that much together :(. Have fun with your new guild and thanks for everything you did for me (especially for accepting me in DoA :))

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome back, Scunner. And good luck with whatever you do decide to do!

<Anarchy for all! Cast off the shackles of guildhood! Be free!>

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
You can join as well, it will be a 'one man and a boi' guild then :p Infact, you would probably make a fantastic minion for the 'great one'. :D

think ur mixing up the great one :D

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Rising Force.. is that in your pants old scunner? :>

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Good to have you back...will always remember lvling on salisbury plains with you,braveheart and monkeynutter from DoA around lv10-20 on sycho :D

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
hehe long time ago, good fun back then, you were in legacy at the time:) Remember grouping with you and deep :D

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Btw if any sorc, mincers or clerics are interested in a small friendly RvR guild then drop me an email or a pm in game over the next week or so.

Scun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom