Update tables >:D

O

old.[BC]eat

New season is going ace (wow fixed scedules are working :D) but is there a problem with the tables? Its fun to check them just after you've played a game to see what the result of your game meant :9

1Jesta

The tables and all updates should be working this week, I know it's a pain playing a game and then not being able to see where you stand in your respective group/division.
The problem we have is that the way it works is that the ref will submit the score immediately after the game , then its automatically calculated and added to the table.
The code for this to happen has not been finished yet due to vuz having a lot of rl issues atm , and being away in italy until saturday :/
So Pi0z hopefully can finish this code this week.
Hope that helps :)

O

old.Pi0

Phew, tables are now live. Please lemme know if there are any bugs that you have spotted - slap me on IRC. :clap:

O

old.conc_musashi

I think the tables are fine, but it seems to be a bit laggy with the submission of results ;) We still have played only one match according to the tables, but I hope this is going to be updated soon.

Another issue: the Stats are a nice 'n funny thing, but they are quite distorted: I guess it only makes sense if all servers and matches are included, like, I know I have played on BWServers after Feb 4th, but it doesn't show and hence the results of the stat evaluation are a bit off.

O

old.Pi0

It looks like your ref hasn't entered the result into the database yet. :)

As for the stats, that's Jesta's baby. :p

Thanks to ppl who spotted the rather blatant aggregate score bug on the tables page - whoops! I'll mend that later on today when I get time. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom