Update Problems (corrupt files)

K

Khalen

I've just reinstalled the game again (after configuring my RAID), but now I can't update good because it keeps saying I got bad files... I've tried reinstalling but after the first update (which is for the updater) it says the same message again (corrupt or bad files...). How do I solve this?

M

MrFist

Hi,

I have the exact same problem:

I have recently reinstalled my Pc with Win2000, and wanted to install DAoC. But Im having problems with the auto update when I start DAoC.

I keep recieving the same message no matter how many times I reinstall the damn thing, the message is as follows:

"This client cannot update your Dark Age of Camelot installation because a large number of key files are missing or corrupted.

Please re-install the game from your installation CD and try again."

Now I have done as it says several times and no change. Also I have installed to the default install directory.

Any ideas?

Thanks for you help.

K

Khalen

Wasn't there another file we had to download back then to update right? A certain game.dll or something?

M

MrFist

I dont know, its been so long since I installed :)

M

MrFist

Strange it works now for some reason, I didnt reinstall, I just ran the app again.

K

Khalen

Indeed I just found it out myself also... after I posted it on RightNow :( Ah well at least now I know how it works ;)

K

kemor

Hey there,

Our patchers had a "max size" set too low. Players reinstalling the game since this morning (1.50) couldn't patch at all because of this. Couple minutes after noticing that, we increased the size and you can now download without any problem :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom