Upcoming ML raids (Sunday raids in November/December)

GReaper

Part of the furniture
As usual, this is just my planned schedule. This may change varying on what happens ingame and in real life!

Sunday 20th November: ML1-3
Sunday 27th November: ML4-6
Sunday 4th December: ML7-8
Sunday 11th December: ML9

Most raids will start at 1PM GMT (2PM CET), ML9 will be probably be starting at 2PM GMT (3PM CET).

For this set of raids I'll be claiming the trophies from the ML encounters, however I will not be rolling on any other items. Hopefully at the end of this set of raids I'll have all Albion characters at ML10! All trophies will be displayed in the Servants of the Lake guild house (House 286, Dibble's Bridge, Rilan, Prydwen).

This will probably be my last set of ML raids, so take advantage of them!

Thanks! :)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Should be able to attend all with my theurg.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
i'll probably be there with my french jedi inf...

and don't worry about these being the last grim raids... if i get some free sundays i don't mind running big raids :D

Tosen

Part of the furniture
My new bot needs FoP \o/ And my HoT bot needs it aswell... so expect some stlong buffage / healing power to join the fun :)

AtilasPally

Fledgling Freddie
Need All !!!

I will try to be at all these MLs ....... with my sorc ... i need em :clap: !

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Will be perfect timing for me to get all my chars through ML´s

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Would love to come on the ML 4-6 raid on Sunday with my lvl50 minstrel (Harmonius) but because I've been out of the ML loop for a while, anyone got a quick link/reference as to prerequisites, by any chance?

GReaper

Part of the furniture
The ML9 raid on Sunday 11th December is cancelled!

Sorry, but with the classic servers opening tomorrow I'm not entirely sure if we'll have the numbers needed. It also gives people some extra time to try get mlexp before I run the raid at a later date! At the moment Arelas is leading [thread=180499]ML1-6[/thread] (ML1-2 already done), pinkey is leading [thread=180994]ML7-8[/thread]. This is a perfect opportunity to get mlexp before I run my ML9 raid.

I'll possibly lead an ML9 raid on Sunday 18th December, varying on how populated the servers are. There will be a full announcement thread once I've decided! :)

Sorry to those of you who were looking forward to ML9 this Sunday.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm running one instead; see main forum for details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom