Unused Bane in vault...

E

evinacryonme

can i hold it to make a piccie with it pls? thx :> /hug

E

evinacryonme

/hug blejs
btw, i still want it, but dont tell others u give it to me for free, the whine to follow will make forum server crash ^^ ;ppp

K

Kahland

lol

Haha evina who would let you hold anything. psychobitch of prydwen.

C

Cybwyn

Hmmmm... I really want a Bane.

But 18p..... nah, you keep it. :)

G

Graknak

TLW lootshop has a Bane in there currently, better go for that one ^^ (Hijacked!!!111!!2213!! :p)

G

Gillan

Originally posted by Graknak
TLW lootshop has a Bane in there currently, better go for that one ^^ (Hijacked!!!111!!2213!! :p)

such an asswipe

I

ilum

Well the way I see it...

Bane costs around 50 mod doesnt it?

So to get that = 5 sidi raids

1 sidi raid = Around 5 hours.

So totally around 25 hours.

So unless you are unable to raise 18 plat in 25 hours you are better off with my deal.

And I'm in no hurry to sell, just letting people know that I got it and it's up for grabs for the right price.

G

Graknak

pfft, just go raid Sidi with TLW 5 times before someone already claims Bane, get +10 mod each raid for not gettting anything, unless bane drops during the particular raid and then you roll for it to save time ;), then soon as you've done 5 raids with a grand total of +50 mod you can try and claim one of the TLW shop weapons, since they cost 50 mod, then if you are the only one it's yours and you loose your 50 mod or you must do a sub lotto between everyone who has the appropriate mod and wishes to claim it aswell then the winner of that lotto gets it and only he looses his mod ^^ still confused? check the TLW raidrules on their forums :D

P

pudzy

Originally posted by ilum
Well the way I see it...

Bane costs around 50 mod doesnt it?

So to get that = 5 sidi raids

1 sidi raid = Around 5 hours.

So totally around 25 hours.

So unless you are unable to raise 18 plat in 25 hours you are better off with my deal.

And I'm in no hurry to sell, just letting people know that I got it and it's up for grabs for the right price.

No offence mate, this aint midgard, we, I think, raid more than any other realm, so there's an easy chance to get it, even if it takes like 4 - 5 raids, anyway, who says raid's arent fun :p.

Last 4 bane's I've seen sold for just under 10plat I think btw m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom