Unoffical but still Pretty Cool Dragon raid 22 Jan

M

Mavl

Ensiferum the mincer would like to apply :)

50 instruments, SC armor, 32% heat, purge, sos etc

S

Simba

I'd like to sign with my pally Butcher,
or with my merc, or with my sorc.

B

bulge

If you need any of the below :)

All have the requirements etc etc

L

littlenicky

Signing up my theurg Wedding Singer 6 sec pbt.

P

punchy

signing up with poler if possible (or put me on the reserves list if spots are taken)

L

-Lotheric-

Poler signing up, might be lucky this time to actually get a spot.

V

Vitae

capped hybrid arms here if needed.
:knight: <-- Amelyn

R

RastaMan

Theurgist - RastaMan(please can you name your character),

sry :) the theurg is called Rasta

C

cHodAX

I think these raids are biased towards that gimpy ponytailed turdist cHodAX, he always get picked and imo he is teh s00k :p

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by cHodAX
I think these raids are biased towards that gimpy ponytailed turdist cHodAX, he always get picked and imo he is teh s00k :p

he was probley drunk when he posted that :)

G

Graknak

Main reason i heal outside melee is the fact i don't have purge yet, yes big secret oooh ahhh xD, if timing goes right i get aggro aswell which is a beneficial side-effect tbh ^^ and so far in 20 raids it only went wrong once which was about 6 raids ago, so tbh i can't see the problem. Besides, having someone taking aggro arround 5% hp with everyone stunned far away from them = good no?

C

Chrystina

oh dear! I was so used to your dragon raids being on wednesdays I left work early the wrong day now! just to arrive at home for a big doh! ... won't be able to make it then ... sorry :(

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by Graknak
Main reason i heal outside melee is the fact i don't have purge yet, yes big secret oooh ahhh xD, if timing goes right i get aggro aswell which is a beneficial side-effect tbh ^^ and so far in 20 raids it only went wrong once which was about 6 raids ago, so tbh i can't see the problem. Besides, having someone taking aggro arround 5% hp with everyone stunned far away from them = good no?

I explain how we are going to do the hunt before hand, if myself or any other raid leader says NOONE HEAL OUTSIDE MELEE RANGE, we expect no one to heal outside melee range.

O

old.linnet

Originally posted by Chrystina
oh dear! I was so used to your dragon raids being on wednesdays I left work early the wrong day now! just to arrive at home for a big doh! ... won't be able to make it then ... sorry :(

Time for a sickie! :)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Bubble
I explain how we are going to do the hunt before hand, if myself or any other raid leader says NOONE HEAL OUTSIDE MELEE RANGE, we expect no one to heal outside melee range.

Agreed, we have a scout for pulling aggro from outside melee, we need clerics alive for ressing incase the final pbae toasts half the raid.

L

lillagullan

i am not sure if i'll make it.... acc ran out and pages are down as usual... if i am not there in time find replacement. :/

G

Graknak

damm sorry i wasn't there, late from work and puter problems making me unable to go online in any way

O

old.windforce

again great raid

let all whiners fo imho and keep organising these

B

bigchief

Originally posted by old.windforce
again great raid

let all whiners fo imho and keep organising these

What whiners? ;o

(apart from the ppl who were slightly pissed off that the only 2 drops anyone really wanted went to ppl that already have them/had them and gave it away (which shows how much you really want it :rolleyes: ))

Users who are viewing this thread