Unoffical but still Pretty Cool Dragon raid 22 Jan

C

cHodAX

Not going to get into an agruement over all this, suffice to say I will only be doing guild raids and public raids that use a mod from now on. These free for all raids with no system to reward regulars only end up hurting morale, that can't be denied.

Thanks to Bubble for the hard work and taking all the unjustified crap.

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by bigchief
What whiners? ;o

For example me. It was just pissed me that Bubble removed the rule about the remains, now Delket has 2 head in his house, hooray for him...

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by bigchief
What whiners? ;o

(apart from the ppl who were slightly pissed off that the only 2 drops anyone really wanted went to ppl that already have them/had them and gave it away (which shows how much you really want it :rolleyes: ))

i gave the first hammer i had to a real good IRL friend for his ingame marriage with one of the nicest persons i know ingame

this item was one of my most precious possesions ingame and was a token of how much i appriciate the friendship

i am very sorry if it pisses of ppl but i have my share of being pissed off moments regarding loot (need i mention rolling 95 on the Xanxiar remain while someone who rolls 96 sells it 10 minutes later?)

About the remains: there was no rule published that owners of remains couldn't roll so no point in wajning about that

To be honest: keep on the good work Bubble. Make loot rules extra clear tbh

Users who are viewing this thread