Unmezzabion inc.....

L

lofff

Originally posted by Novamir
hmmmm it appears i owned myself :p i thought i had 1500 amnesia.

well in that case nm i'll just interrupt sorc with amnesia. :p

omg :doh:

n00b

:D

S

sorusi

novamir owned twice today :D

perhaps if you whine enuff they will nerf everyone else? ;)

T

tildson

Originally posted by lofff
heard it was getting fixed to self only :O me wrong then.. nerf then ;P

and tildson wtf did i say? i say its harder to make gorups in alb, yes. Which one was the silly argument? u repeating what i said to finally say nothing? k.

Cut the attitude, the silly argument was that people who say Albs are foolish because they dont make good groups. You misunderstood me completely, though after reading my text i understand why you did. I wasnt very clear regarding it :)

C

Cloak_

I wanna see how hard it really is to play a mezzing Sorc in RvR ;)

Q

Qte Eth

ok hibs get amnesia and mids ?
waste insta stun everytime u fight albs?cool

N

Novamir

Originally posted by sorusi
novamir owned twice today :D

perhaps if you whine enuff they will nerf everyone else? ;)

when was the first time?

and yea i just started playing bard in rvr... sue me .. :p

O

old.Wildfire

Lets face it, all healers have to do is have instamezz next to castable stun, instastun next to castable mezz, and a spiritmaster.

L

lofff

Originally posted by tildson
Cut the attitude, the silly argument was that people who say Albs are foolish because they dont make good groups. You misunderstood me completely, though after reading my text i understand why you did. I wasnt very clear regarding it :)

mmk

much clearer now ty :kiss2:

ps: nerf end-regen buff ;P

L

lofff

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
Lets face it, all healers have to do is have instamezz next to castable stun, instastun next to castable mezz, and a spiritmaster.

druid GPs mezz, group gets instastunned and eats pbaoe, druid GPs stun, group gets instamezzed and eats pbaoe (frontload)

minstrel purges and bashes SoS. Albs free. (from pbaoe ;P )

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by lofff
druid GPs mezz, group gets instastunned and eats pbaoe, druid GPs stun, group gets instamezzed and eats pbaoe (frontload)

minstrel purges and bashes SoS. Albs free. (from pbaoe ;P )

shh, albs aint that clever, let them think our instas are the be all and end all of rvr :p

O

old.Nol

Cloak - Kama/Tapanga has a 50 sorc, beg her for a run ;)

I can't even be asked to explain the differences between an insta and a castable mezz. The majority of Albs think that bards wear chain, have GP and that insta mezz and castable are on a different timer.

O

old.LandShark

You mean they don't?
Wtf? They must do, why else are we losing :p

O

old.chipper

Originally posted by Aussie-
Albs teaching Hibs to play!

think you could give us lessons on how to zerg we just cant get the numbers albs do what are we doing wrong!!!

C

Chuffy

Its true, albion is too overpowered now.

So you take sorcs and minstrels in your realm. And you give us bards.

2 for 1, cant say fairer than that.

B

bult

Biggest problem with alb will still remain, too many casters needed in the group.

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by old.Wildfire

Yea, every group has a spiritmaster, they're so overplayed :l

And that uber instamez lasts so long on tanks with any det...or even anyone with resists for that matter.

T

tildson

Enchanters will become "Spiritmaster" in future patches, if you get my point.

Atleast thats my guess

B

bult

Who needs long duration mezz when ur tanks 1-2 all casters and if they assist eachother take about same time on tanks.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
Yea, every group has a spiritmaster, they're so overplayed :l

And that uber instamez lasts so long on tanks with any det...or even anyone with resists for that matter.

THE POINT OF THE INSTA IS NOT TO MAKE IT LAST FOR YOU MID-HEALERS, IT IS USED TO PUT A SMALL HALT ON THE GROUP YOU FACING (SAY 3 SECONDS) WHICH BUYS YOU ENOUGH TIME TO CAST THE OTHER CC-VARIANT SINCE THE SORC WILL BE STUNNED/MEZZED ANYHOW FOR AT LEAST 50% OF THE DELVED TIME AND INTERRUPTED IF HE EVEN DARES TO RESIST/PURGE.

Every good healer uses this strategy and I meet it often enough. Sure the insta doesn't hold too long, but it's not really necessary too, since you can use the CAST after that (so insta-stun ---> castable mezz, next encounter insta-mezz, castable stun, etc etc like Wildfire pointed out).

The duration of the insta is TOTALLY unimportant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom