Unlucky

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Here's how something could play out. Lets say i stayed up late resulting in waking up late next morning and calling for some fast food because there were none at home.

This resulting in fast food making me ill so i had to cancel an important meeting with a job coach crÄp-sh*t. We decide to meet the next day instead. I wake up feeling awful but make my way to the subway and ride a long way when im going to change subs i notice the trains stopped going due to some error now i dont know the area well so i decided not to take my chances with the bus because fuck knows where id end up (and im due to meet in 5 minutes) and the feeling of food poisoning nagging constantly.

I really dislike how everything seems to be connected, like there's a purpose to everything you do and a reaction to every action.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Find out the end point of that and you'll see.

Does it lead you to meet someone?

Does it lead you to skip some job and end up in a better one?

Follow up on that, i'm atleast interested to hear where it all ends :p

Remember that it's only unlucky(if there's luck) if the end result is not favorable.

Also you can theorize that since you ordered that food, it could've made someone weaker ill and actually take their life.

Possibilities are endless, but as far as this subject goes, we can get an answer from the result you get :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tohtori is really *dum dum dmmmm*
mystic-meg-live-psy_384345a.jpg

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
"Mystic Meg" is/was a newspaper horoscope reader in the UK.
She got famous for her regular appearance on the National Lottery show with some psychobabble that ended with the words "... it could be you" with a down-up-down tone in her voice.

Some comedian took the piss saying "The winner will be... a man! Or... a woman!"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This is one of those cases where explaining it made it have less sense :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
How are trains having errors connected to you getting food poisoning? Oo

Because they both fucked you up? That's just unlucky.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
How are trains having errors connected to you getting food poisoning? Oo

Because they both fucked you up? That's just unlucky.

Well, if we look at it from that poit of view, which is more unlikely; that food poisoning and train errors are connected, or luck? :D

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
So how did your meeting turn out fett??

And is the moral of the story not to stay up late? Or to make your own food?

Whatever happened, sorry for your unfortunate series of events. :(

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So how did your meeting turn out fett??

And is the moral of the story not to stay up late? Or to make your own food?

Whatever happened, sorry for your unfortunate series of events. :(

Ty for your concern kiliarien ;P

I got a new appointment, Monday, so i will be forced to stay here rather than take a trip to visit family and friends in Bollnäs over the weekend (city i used to live in). Will go Tuesday instead. Did not really have a moral to this story, just to show a string of events that took place due to me being lazy xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom