Arlone

ok

<no i couldn't find anything better to say ... >

T

_tindel_

dissapointed? they took our relic and probably managed to take mids too :p

K

Krillin.

i felt we did ok today, we got hib relic and we took down all 3 mid relic doors and lifted the thing.

D

Desdecado-Seven

Whether we got the relics or not, at least we gave it a go and everyone had some fun trying.

I especially enjoyed the bit when teador died,

O

old.Sko

Sadly was at work today :(
But well, as i heard it was a damn good fight.

B

Brannor McThife

Well done Albs. Superb organisation, well executed, and surprisingly well kept secret.

:clap:

-G

S

shani

How expensive is it to keep repairing your doors foul mids ?

<evil laugh>

L

leviathane

shouldnt be hard when u always have df u hoggers

B

Brannor McThife

Yip, making cash in DF is quite easy. We actually employ an army of crafters that sit there making trinkets from diamond seal hauberks all day long. :D

-G

T

_tindel_

aww it's not that bad kalgarn, revminster and slaraigh is taking good care of me :p

G

Glyph_mid

I admire you albs, that was a very nice attack, you all did quite well yesterday, and i see no reason why you guys should be disappointed

O

old.windforce

we are not :)
have to say organisation was perfect. Was attending the meeting which unveiled plans to the alliance
Well done Laird & others :clap:

L

liste

not disappointed at all.

first try at gralla, we arrived at the spot, with no defenders (if any, it was stealthers, or the odd kobie sitting in the yard). We didnt get it, but we did all we could. Margins were not on our side.

Second try i missed. but i hear it went fairly well too.

Third try. we actually picked it up! Stupid Master Of Runes got Ouroboros, and all was lost. One of the best failed attempts i've been on.

fourth try. wasnt there either :p but with the general level of proffesionalism and organisation, i can only assume, bad luck foiled it.

We got what we came for. a weekend of massive fun, and a relic. and some lumber for our bonfires. Epic doors burn well :)

M

Meatballs

It was nice watching mids trying to attack our relic keep with all the guards and tons of us in it earlier today. All slaughted in under 10 mins I reckon :)

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Meatballs
It was nice watching mids trying to attack our relic keep with all the guards and tons of us in it earlier today. All slaughted in under 10 mins I reckon :)
Nothing new then... :rolleyes:

-G

D

Danya

Well it's kinda what we did to the hibs meatballs... only without the hibs being inside bit. The excal fight was kind of swift. Probably about 50 or so defenders by the time they arrived, makes it pretty tough.

O

old.tuppe

was llittle wondering copple mids attitude after not so succesfull raid to albs.
offcourse alb are waiting we come to knock relic keep doors, so failure is sure, succesfull raids are maded whit suprise, and this weekend was not place for succesfull raid.

50 albs waiting in relic keep?! hmm how they know mid was coming? is there spy? ;) easy to make conclusions like this :sleeping:
know there is copple person in midgard who are carrying alott platin for relickeep doors, and have heard even used now, wtg.

P

- Pathfinder -

Actually, two groups of SotL ran up to Hadrian's (someone reported 2 grps of Mids there, and there was noone to fight in emain :p) and promtply got zerged by the Mid relic force. Oddly enough word spread arund :p

D

Danya

Yup and the time to get from castle sauvage (normal bind for albs) to castle excalibur is about 2 minutes. :p

O

old.Aure

We didn't know Albs were at our relic until the second door was at atacked. By the time we arrived with our massive 40 people, the third door was almost down. Albs did well with the doors.

Don't worry our alliance chat and guild chats are no longer being used for raids, seeyou soon.

:)

A

ahunter

I personally am not at all disappointed.

A relic is a lovely present to celebrate all the people that have Dinged 50 in the last couple of weeks ( and there have been loads of them, with some more to come in the next couple of weeks)

I have always been someone that has stayed away from RvR as it's not been my cup of tea before, but this weekend has changed all that, I have got a new lease of motivation for the game:) and a few more RP's too!

Thanks to Laird, Jup, Roalith for mass supplies of Rams.. and helping build my 1st one:) All the GM's and officers of all the guilds involved.. Albs have no reason to feel disappointed, infact a pat on the back to all Albs who attended various waves of battel over the weekend. We worked well together ane peoples patience while mustering really payed off!

Thanks all for a fun weekend

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

L

liste

Actually, two groups of SotL ran up to Hadrian's (someone reported 2 grps of Mids there, and there was noone to fight in emain ) and promtply got zerged by the Mid relic force. Oddly enough word spread arund

I can confirm this.
I was in Hadrian's after logging there, and was zerged by a group of hibs. After allerting SotL, who i had seen there, of the hibs, u saw the death spam, and got the mid zerg confirmed :)

No spying. just bad luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread