Unity of Albion Disbanding..

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
Yes it is a very sad time but my friends, please don't mope too long eh?

Our realm has changed, the people in it have changed. This called for a change. Where do we go from here? Well the next alliance won't be a big one that we join, but a smaller and a little more relaxed one like Eternal Circle was. Many of the active people in the realm as far as defense, etc know who the contact people of each guild are. And if they don't, just ask.

Hopefully this fresh start will reawaken our love for our realm and frontier and when we see a message like 2 fg at Berks we won't just shrug and go about our business. I know I for one am guilty of this to so I am not placing blame.

As for the /as spam controversy there are 2 parts to it. There are those of us who knew the rules and those who didn't, nor did they choose to find out. These rules have been in place for over 6 months and we had a few meetings to discuss them. Despite this, when people accidently spoke on /as they would get yelled at(even when they apologized). When they used it properly (asking for people to join a Sidi group) they got yelled at. And yes as of late we have had those who deliberately spam on /as just to get a rise out of people. Suffice it to say, it got very frustrating.

Anyone who has been in Unity will tell you that the attitude and atmosphere in /as has been anything but friendly as of late. Solution? Start over from scratch.

We have enjoyed our time in Unity and will be thankful for all the friends we have made. That alliance is over but a new one will pick up when Unity ended. Not as large but just as passionate about our realm.

SFXman

One of Freddy's beloved
Addlcove said:
that´s SFXMAN´s fault! :) (his friar is named lothar if I remember correctly :))
Err
*is completely lost as to what the hell is going on*
:touch:

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
Psi said:
Hey, remember me? You were the best GL for PL imo, it all went to shit when you left.. :p

Incidently, anyone know what happened to Vyncenze?

Heh, thanks mate :)

No idea where Vync went, but he is missed :( Crazy orange pally :D

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
I´d say something about me leaving then unity falling but I´d probably get flamed to moscow and back again so I wont :p
--
Vync played for a while on, long time since I´ve seen him though

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
Lothar = lvl 50 Hunter from Klan Nidstang (old Head Hunter)
/flex

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:
I´d say something about me leaving then unity falling but I´d probably get flamed to moscow and back again so I wont :p

Oi !!!

ki'ap

Fledgling Freddie
Short note to say that tomorrow morning [24th jan04] i will be taking the unity forums offline and archiving off the database.

If anyone has anything they need on those forums can they please retrive it before tomorrow morning

-Gale

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
ki'ap said:
Short note to say that tomorrow morning [24th jan04] i will be taking the unity forums offline and archiving off the database.

If anyone has anything they need on those forums can they please retrive it before tomorrow morning

-Gale

Big thanks for all the work you've put in running the boards, Gale :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom